Praying For The Touch Of God
Night of Divine Encounter (NODE) 2nd Edition, Day 7 - Praying For the touch of God- August 6th, 2021. Theme: The Touch of God
You need the touch of God
The touch of God can completely change us for the better. If you touch Him like the woman with issues of blood did, He will heal you. When God touched you Jacob, his physical strength was tampered with, but he gained spiritual strength. His name was changed from Jacob to Israel. If God can deal with your flesh, He will change your name and you will receive a major breakthrough from God.
The touch of God can change your ministry for the better. After prophet Isaiah experienced the touch of God on his tongue, he became one of the great prophet in the Bible. He gave some mighty prophecy that could have only been born by great and mighty revelations. He made a lot of Prophecy about our Lord Jesus’ Christ and these were fulfilled during His earthly ministry.
These are some of the Messianic prophecies after Isaiah’s mouth was touched with the coal of fire. He prophesied the birth of Jesus in Isaiah 9:6, “For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder: And his name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of peace”
Also in the book of Isaiah 61:1, he prophesied one of the scriptures that Jesus quoted at the commencement of His ministry, “The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners.
As you pray these prayers, we believe that you will see a shift in your life and in your ministry as a result of the touch of God in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points: Praying earnestly for the touch of God
- Lord, touch me and heal me from all forms of infirmities. Let your touch cleanse me from every form of disease. Heal me today Lord and set me free. In Jesus’ name I pray
And Jesus stretched out his hand and touched him, saying, “I will; be clean.” And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.
2. Pray that you will be made whole as you touch the hem of Jesus’ garment today. I command every sickness or disease that has lingered for several years to disappear right now as I touch the hem of your garment. In Jesus’ name we pray
18 While he was saying this, a synagogue leader came and knelt before him and said, “My daughter has just died. But come and put your hand on her, and she will live.” 19 Jesus got up and went with him, and so did his disciples.
20 Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak. 21 She said to herself, “If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed.”
22 Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “your faith has healed you.” And the woman was healed at that moment.
23 When Jesus entered the synagogue leader’s house and saw the noisy crowd and people playing pipes, 24 he said, “Go away. The girl is not dead but asleep.” But they laughed at him. 25 After the crowd had been put outside, he went in and took the girl by the hand, and she got up. 26 News of this spread through all that region.
3. Pray for the touch of God today. Cry to God that you will experience the mighty power of God in Jesus’ name.
But Jesus said, “Someone touched me, for I perceive that power has gone out from me.”
4. Father, I pray that I will experience your touch and you will wipe away my tears today. I pray that I will experience your power. For every situation or circumstance that looks hopeless and defies solution, let your touch turn everything around for me. Your touch brought back a dead man. Father, revive me today. In Jesus’ name I pray
12 As he approached the town gate, a dead person was being carried out—the only son of his mother, and she was a widow. And a large crowd from the town was with her. 13 When the Lord saw her, his heart went out to her and he said, “Don’t cry.”
14 Then he went up and touched the bier they were carrying him on, and the bearers stood still. He said, “Young man, I say to you, get up!” 15 The dead man sat up and began to talk, and Jesus gave him back to his mother
5. Cry to God for His touch and pray that God will touch you and bring healing to your spirit, soul and body. In Jesus’ we pray.
12 While Jesus was in one of the towns, a man came along who was covered with leprosy When he saw Jesus, he fell with his face to the ground and begged him, “Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.”
13 Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said. “Be clean!” And immediately the leprosy left him.
6. Lord, I pray that all that are sick today will experience your power as you touch them right now, In Jesus’ name. The same way you healed the man who was deaf and could hardly talk by your touch, Lord bring great healing to all who are trusting you for healing today Lord. in Jesus’ name I pray
31 Then Jesus left the vicinity of Tyre and went through Sidon, down to the Sea of Galilee and into the region of the Decapolis. 32 There some people brought to him a man who was deaf and could hardly talk, and they begged Jesus to place his hand on him.
33 After he took him aside, away from the crowd, Jesus put his fingers into the man’s ears. Then he spit and touched the man’s tongue. 34 He looked up to heaven and with a deep sigh said to him, “Ephphatha!” (which means “Be opened!”). 35 At this, the man’s ears were opened, his tongue was loosened and he began to speak plainly
7. Lift up your voice and say, “Jesus, have mercy on me. Let me experience your power and your touch today in the name of Jesus’ name. Your touch brought back the sight of the two blind men. Lord, I pray that by your touch, I will regain my sight in Jesus’ name.
Two blind men were sitting by the roadside, and when they heard that Jesus was going by, they shouted, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on us!”
31 The crowd rebuked them and told them to be quiet, but they shouted all the louder, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on us!”
32 Jesus stopped and called them. “What do you want me to do for you?” he asked.
33 “Lord,” they answered, “we want our sight.”
34 Jesus had compassion on them and touched their eyes. Immediately they received their sight and followed him.
8. Lord, I pray that you will touch my mouth and put your words in my mouth in Jesus’ name. I pray that everything that I have been unable to do in the past, by your touch I will start doing them in the name of Jesus. Father, give me the grace to achieve my dreams. Take me to a higher height in ministry as a result of your touch. In Jesus’ name we pray.
4 The word of the Lord came to me, saying, 5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”6 “Alas, Sovereign Lord,” I said, “I do not know how to speak; I am too young.”
7 But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. 8 Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord.9 Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, “I have put my words in your mouth.
9. Father, touch my tongue with your coal of fire. Turn my weaknesses to strength and reveal the areas I need to correct to me Lord. In Jesus’ name I pray
In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple. 2 Above him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. 3 And they were calling to one another:
“Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty;
the whole earth is full of his glory.”
4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.
5 “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”
6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. 7 With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.”
Would you like to stream this program live?
Stream live on our website from Monday 2nd August to 5th August from 7 pm – 8 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, August 6th for our Night of Divine Encounter via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Facebook or YouTube Page.
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Will you like to fellowship with us in BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.