Praying For Open Doors of Abundance
21 Days Fasting and Prayer for Open Doors. Our Night of Divine Encounter comes up on the last day 4th February - Today's Prayer Theme: Praying For Open Doors of Abundance. Join us on Friday, February 4th, 2021 for the Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST. Theme: The Keys of The Kingdom
Praying For Open Doors of Abundance
Today, we will be praying for open doors of abundance. What is abundance? Abundance means a very large quantity of something. It is a state or condition of having a copious quantity of something. Abundance is synonymous to affluence, bounty, myriad, plenty, plethora, profusion, opulence, thriving, prosperity or riches.
God has the capacity to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think. Our God is a God of abundance. He has all things in abundance and He is ready to lavish His blessings upon us. He is the God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob. After God called Abraham, the scripture had the record in Genesis 13:2 that, “Abram was very rich in livestock, silver, and gold. God repeated the same thing with Isaac. Genesis 26:13-14 says, ‘Isaac became rich. His wealth continued to grow until he became very rich. He had many flocks and herds and servants. Isaac had so much that the Philistines became jealous of him”
When Jacob left his father Isaac for Laban’s house. He left with just a rod. 20 years later, God had increased him greatly. Genesis 30:43 says, “In this way the man grew exceedingly prosperous and came to own large flocks, and female and male servants, and camels and donkeys.” God does not leave you the way you meet Him. His thoughts towards you are thoughts of peace and not of evil. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob can also be your God. As you trust in God today, He will open doors of abundance unto you Jesus’ name.
- Father, I thank you because you can do far more abundantly than all that I ask or thing. I thank you for opening doors of abundance unto me in Jesus’ name.
Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us.
2. Father, I thank you because you have come to give me life abundantly. I pray that you will open the door of abundant life unto me in Jesus’ name.
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.”
3. Father, I pray that you will prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. Anoint my head with oil and let my cup overflow in Jesus’ name.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
4. Father, crown my year with your bounty. Let my wagon overflow with abundance.
You crown the year with your bounty; your wagon tracks overflow with abundance.
5. Father, I pray that your grace will overflow for me with the faith and love that are in Christ. Open the door of abundance for me in Jesus’ name.
1 Timothy 1:14
And the grace of our Lord overflowed for me with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.
6. Father, I pray that you will deliver me from a severe test of affliction and extreme poverty. Instead, let my abundance of joy overflow in a wealth of generosity on my part.
2 Corinthians 8:2
For in a severe test of affliction, their abundance of joy and their extreme poverty have overflowed in a wealth of generosity on their part.
7. Father, I thank you for sending Jesus Christ to become poor so that I might become rich. Open the door of abundance for me because of this price that Jesus has paid through his death and suffering.
2 Corinthians 8:9
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you by his poverty might become rich.
8. Father, I pray that you will make all grace abound to me. I pray that I will have sufficiency of all things at all times and I will abound in every good work in Jesus’ name.
2 Corinthians 9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.
9. Father, I pray that grace and peace be multiplied unto me as you increase me in your knowledge.
2 Peter 1:2
May grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
10. Father, I pray that you will cause me to prosper and be in good health even as my soul prosper in Jesus’ name.
3 John 1:2
Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.
11. Father, I pray that you will open to me your good treasury. I pray that the heavens will give me rain in my land in its season and bless the works of my hands. I will lend to nations and I shall never borrow
The Lord will open to you his good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hands. And you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.
12. Father, I pray for the grace to use the abundance you have given to me to serve you. I pray that I will not serve my enemies in Jesus’ name.
Because you did not serve the Lord your God with joyfulness and gladness of heart, because of the abundance of all things, 48 therefore you shall serve your enemies whom the Lord will send against you, in hunger and thirst, in nakedness, and lacking everything. And he will put a yoke of iron on your neck until he has destroyed you.
13. Father, I pray that as I keep your Word, you will cause me to prosper greatly in Jesus’ name
Therefore keep the words of this covenant and do them, that you may prosper in all that you do.
14. Father, I pray that you will make me abundantly prosperous in all the work of my hand. Lord, bless my business and cause me to prosper in all I do in Jesus’ name.
The Lord your God will make you abundantly prosperous in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your womb and in the fruit of your cattle and in the fruit of your ground. For the Lord will again take delight in prospering you, as he took delight in your fathers.
15. Father, I pray that as I remember you, you will empower me to get wealth. Confirm the covenant you swore to father Abraham with me in Jesus’ name.
You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
16. Father, I pray for the grace and power to enjoy the wealth and possessions you have given to me. I pray that I will not die prematurely in Jesus’ name.
Everyone also to whom God has given wealth and possessions and power to enjoy them, and to accept his lot and rejoice in his toil—this is the gift of God.
17. Father, I know you are powerful and gracious. You are slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness. Show me your kindness and be gracious unto me in Jesus’ name. Open for me the doors of abundance.
The Lord passed before him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.”
18. Father, I pray that you will continually give me grace upon grace from your fullness in Jesus’ name.
“And from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.”
19. Father, I pray that you will give me a net-breaking blessing in Jesus’ name
He said to them, “Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some.” So they cast it, and now they were not able to haul it in, because of the quantity of fish.
20. Father, I pray that the living water will flow from my belly abundantly in Jesus’ name.
“Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’”
21. Father, I pray that I study the scriptures and do all that is written in it, I will become greatly prosperous in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will have good success.
This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.
22. Father, I pray that as you open the door of abundance to me, give me the grace not to be covetous.
And he said to them, “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.”
23. Father, I pray that for all that you have given me the grace to give to your kingdom, I will receive them in good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over.
“Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”
24. Father, I pray to always nurture good treasure from my heart. Let this good treasure produce great results in my life in Jesus’ name.
“The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.”
25. Father, I pray that you will open the windows of heaven unto me as I pay my tithe. I pray that you will open the door of abundance unto me in Jesus’ name.
“Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test,” says the Lord of hosts, “if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need.”
26. Father, I pray you will give me more of your blessing in addition to what you have given me before. Bless me with your immeasurable blessings in Jesus’ name.
“For to the one who has, more will be given, and he will have an abundance, but from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.”
27. Father, I pray that you will supply all my needs according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
28. Father, I pray that you will bless me with your blessings that add no sorrow in Jesus’ name.
The blessing of the Lord makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.
29. Father, I pray that you will bless me with the wealth of the sinners in Jesus’ name.
A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children, but the sinner’s wealth is laid up for the righteous.
30. Father, I pray for the grace to be humble. As I am humble, I pray that you will bless me with riches and honor and life in Jesus’ name.
The reward for humility and fear of the Lord is riches and honor and life.
31. Father, I pray that my barns will be filled with plenty and my vats will be bursting with wine in Jesus’ name
Then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine.
32. Father, I pray that I will be like a tree planted by the rivers of water. I pray that I will yield my fruits in its season and my leaves will not wither. Lord, cause me to prosper in all I do in Jesus’ name.
He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.
33. Father, I pray that you will give me so much increase and also bless my children in Jesus’ name.
May the Lord give you increase, you and your children!
34. Father, I pray that goodness and mercy shall surely follow me all the days of my life, Open the doors of abundance unto me on a daily basis.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
35. Father, I pray that the earth will yield its fullness for me in Jesus’ name
A Psalm of David. The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein.
36. Father, I pray that you will take care of my welfare in Jesus’ name.
Let those who delight in my righteousness shout for joy and be glad and say evermore, “Great is the Lord, who delights in the welfare of his servant!”
37. Father, I pray that I will continually feast on the abundance of your house. Lord, give me from the river of your delights.
They feast on the abundance of your house, and you give them drink from the river of your delights.
38. Father, I pray that I will inherit the earth as I delight myself in abundant peace in Jesus’ name.
But the meek shall inherit the land and delight themselves in abundant peace.
39. Father, I pray that I will have an abundance of grain in the land. I pray that my fruits will be like Lebanon and my people will blossom in the cities like the grass of the field.
May there be abundance of grain in the land; on the tops of the mountains may it wave; may its fruit be like Lebanon; and may people blossom in the cities like the grass of the field!
Stream live on our website from Mondays to Thursdays from 15th January and 4th February, 2022 from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -9pm MST on Fridays. Join us on February 4th for our Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Facebook or YouTube Page.
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Are you a first time visitor to our website and you will like to fellowship with us in BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.