Praying For Open Doors of Ministry
21 Days Fasting and Prayer for Open Doors. Our Night of Divine Encounter comes up on the last day 4th February - Today's Prayer Theme: Praying For Open Doors of Ministry. Join us on Friday, February 4th, 2021 for the Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST. Theme: The Keys of The Kingdom
Praying For Doors of Ministry
Today, we are going to be praying for open doors of ministry. There is an encounter that can change your ministry forever. Before Moses had an encounter with God at mount Horeb, he wanted to start his ministry 40 years earlier but he couldn’t. He was afraid of persecution and ran away from Egypt. After his encounter with God on mount Horeb, the doors of ministry opened to Him. He was able to deliver the children of Israel and he did great and extraordinary exploits for God.
What about Apostle Paul? He had a zeal without knowledge until his encounter with Jesus. Apostle Paul would have been known for a man who was notorious for jailing, maiming and killing the believers. He thought he had been zealous for God, but after his encounter with Jesus, his ministry took a new turn. Although he started his ministry much later than other Apostles, he did more exploits than all of them. God opened the door of ministry to him.
Open Doors Of Ministry After The Upper Room Experience
After the believers waited at the upper room as commanded by Jesus, their ministry witnessed a supernatural growth. One message by Peter drew thousands of people to Christ. The church grew exponentially. They made so much impact to the extent that even the priests submitted to Christ. As you wait upon God for open doors, I pray that the door of ministry will be opened to you in Jesus’ name. Your ministry will move from local to global in Jesus’ name. The Lord will open the doors of ministry to you from the quarters that you least expect.
The ministry of the Apostles grew from Jerusalem, to Judea, to Samaria and to the uttermost part of the world. Persecution could not quench the flame of revival that the Holy Spirit started through them. This will also be your experience because God is opening doors of ministry to you today in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I thank you for opening a great door for effective work in ministry unto me. I thank you Lord for taking care of all the adversaries that may want to oppose the work of God in my hands
1 Corinthians 16:9
“Because a great door for effective work has opened to me, and there are many who oppose me.
2. Father, I pray that I will have a divine encounter with you just like Moses did. I pray that this encounter will open the doors of ministry to me. As from now on, I will start doing extraordinary exploits which I have been unable to do before in Jesus’ name
The Lord said, “I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt. I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers, and I am concerned about their suffering. 8 So I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with milk and honey—the home of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites. 9 And now the cry of the Israelites has reached me, and I have seen the way the Egyptians are oppressing them. 10 So now, go. I am sending you to Pharaoh to bring my people the Israelites out of Egypt.”
3. Father, I pray that you will anoint me and I will turn into another man. I pray that all the people who are in wrong profession right now will have an encounter with you that will change their ministry forever
1 Kings 19:16
Also, anoint Jehu son of Nimshi king over Israel, and anoint Elisha son of Shaphat from Abel Meholah to succeed you as prophet.
4. Father, I pray that cloth me with the garment for greater exploits. I need the double portion of the spirit of Moses, of Elijah and Jesus for extraordinary exploits in Jesus’ name. Lord, open the doors of ministry to me
2 Kings 2:9
When they had crossed, Elijah said to Elisha, “Tell me, what can I do for you before I am taken from you?” “Let me inherit a double portion of your spirit,” Elisha replied.
5. Father, I pray that you will anoint me with the Holy Ghost and with power. From now on, I will go about doing good and healing all those who are oppressed by the devil in Jesus’ name. Lord, let me see your imminent presence in my ministry and open doors of ministry to me in Jesus’ name.
“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.”
6. Father, I pray that just like you did in the ministry of Paul, you will start performing extraordinary miracles through my ministry. I pray that my handkerchiefs and aprons will start bringing great healings to this nation. I pray that those who are sick will receive their healing and those who are oppressed by demons will be delivered in Jesus’ name.
God did extraordinary miracles through Paul, 12 so that even handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched him were taken to the sick, and their illnesses were cured and the evil spirits left them.
7. Father, I pray that from now on, several thousands of souls will be saved through my messages. I pray that there will be a great addition to the church as you open the door of ministry to me in Jesus’ name
Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.
“But many who heard the message believed; so the number of men who believed grew to about five thousand.
8. Father, I pray that you will begin to perform extraordinary miracles through my ministry just like you did in the ministry of Peter. I pray that my shadow will start healing the sick and raising the dead in Jesus’ name. As a result, I pray that many souls will be added into the kingdom of God.
“And believers were increasingly added to the Lord, multitudes of both men and women, 15 so that they brought the sick out into the streets and laid them on beds and couches, that at least the shadow of Peter passing by might fall on some of them.”
9. Father, I pray that through the doors of ministry that you will open to me, people like Apostle Paul who were oppressing the church will see the light of God. They will be converted and they will start doing extraordinary exploits in Jesus’ name
Meanwhile, Saul was still breathing out murderous threats against the Lord’s disciples. He went to the high priest 2 and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any there who belonged to the Way, whether men or women, he might take them as prisoners to Jerusalem. 3 As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”
10. Father, I pray that you will release the grace to accomplish much more than I could ever dream of in my ministry in Jesus’ name
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.
Stream live on our website from Mondays to Thursdays from 15th January and 4th February, 2022 from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -9pm MST on Fridays. Join us on February 4th for our Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Facebook or YouTube Page.
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Are you a first time visitor to our website and you will like to fellowship with us in BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.