Praying For Supernatural Increase Through God’s Word
Night of Divine Encounter (NODE) 6th Edition, Day 3 - Praying For Supernatural Increase Through God's Word - Join us on Friday, December 3rd, 2021 for the Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST. Theme: The Word of God
Experiencing Supernatural Increase Through God’s Word
The Word of God has the power and capacity to bring about a supernatural increase. The Word of God can bring something out of nothing. If you don’t have anything but you have the Word of God, then you have everything. Everything you can see in the Word today came into existence by the Word of God. In Genesis chapter one, God spoke everything in the world today into existence. The gold, diamond, crude oil and all the mineral resources that have enriched nations came into existence by the Word of God.
God can give you a supernatural increase that is beyond your imagination. The widow of Zarephath was about to eat her last meal when Elijah arrived on the scene. The man of God spoke the Word of God to the widow in 1 Kings 17:14. He said, “For this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘ The jar of flour will not be used up and the jug of oil will not run dry, in keeping with the word of the Lord spoken by Elijah.” That was exactly what happened. There was a supernatural increase according to the Word of God.
The Word of God Increased a Jar of Oil Supernaturally
The widow who lost her husband who was a prophet is another case study. The husband left so much debt for his family and the creditor came to take away the widow’s children. She desperately needed a miracle. She ran to Elisha, the man of God. Elisha asked her what she had and she reluctantly said just a little jar of oil. Elisha spoke the Word of God upon the jar of oil and the jar of oil started multiplying. She was blessed so much that she paid up her debt and lived on the proceeds of the oil thereafter. God still has the capacity to increase you supernaturally.
Examples of Those Who Experienced Supernatural Increase
There are many others that God lifted and increased supernaturally simply because the Word of God came to them. Moses was an ordinary shepherd because the Word of God came to him. The Lord increased him mightily and he became one of the greatest Prophets that had ever lived. He was so relevant that he appeared at the mount of transfiguration while Jesus was with three of his apostles, Peter, James and John. He will still be relevant even in the world to come because all the saints will sing the song of Moses. That is how the Word of God can increase an ordinary Shepherd.
The Word of God can come to you through dreams, visions, divine revelations, through God’s Prophets and by reading the Bible. The Holy Spirit can also speak God’s Word into your heart. No matter what medium God has decided to speak to you, the Word of God has the same effect. The Word of God can transform you and increase you supernaturally.
God revealed His purpose about Joseph through dream. Even though it looks as if his life witnessed some downward trends. He went from being a slave to becoming a prisoner. At last, he was elevated to a prime Minister in one day. Also, the major change in Apostle Paul’s life was that the Word of God came to him. A persecutor became a preacher and God used him mightily to the extent that he went to the third heaven. He wrote about two thirds of the books in the New Testament and also achieved much more than the Apostles who had been around before him.
- Father, I thank you because you are good and your love endures forever. I thank you Lord for supernatural increase through your Word.
1 Chronicles 16:34
“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.”
2. Father, increase me mightily according to your promise. Take me to my land that flows with milk and honey in Jesus’ name.
Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do [it]; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.
3. Father, send your Word to me and make a mighty provision for me. Increase my resources Lord by your Word in Jesus’ name
1 Kings 17:14
For this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘The jar of flour will not be used up and the jug of oil will not run dry until the day the Lord sends rain on the land.’”
4. Father, I pray that as you have stated in your Word, you will bless and multiply me and bless the fruit of my womb. Lord, bless the fruit of my land, my corn, my wine and my oil in Jesus’ name. I pray that by your Word, you will increase my kine, my flocks and enlarge the coats of my business.
And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
Blessed [shall be] the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
5. Father, I pray that although I might not see the wind nor rain, yet my valley will be filled with water and my cattle and my other animals will drink. Increase me supernaturally by your Word Lord, in Jesus name.
2 Kings 3:17
For this is what the LORD says: You will see neither wind nor rain, yet this valley will be filled with water, and you, your cattle and your other animals will drink.
6. Father, increase me and my household like the stars of the heavens in Jesus’ name.
1 Chronicles 27:23
But David took not the number of them from twenty years old and under: because the LORD had said he would increase Israel like to the stars of the heavens.
7. Father, I pray that though my beginning was small, yet my latter end would greatly increase according to your Word in Jesus’ name.
Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.
8. Father, bless me and let me be fruitful and increase in number. I pray that I will fill the earth and subdue it. I will exercise my dominion over all creations in Jesus’ name
God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
9. Father, I pray that the earth will yield her increase for me and you shall bless me in Jesus’ name.
[Then] shall the earth yield her increase; [and] God, [even] our own God, shall bless us.
10. Father, I pray that you shall increase my greatness and comfort me on every side in Jesus’ name
Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.
11. Father, I pray that you will give me that which is good and my land shall yield increase her increase in Jesus’ name
Yea, the LORD shall give [that which is] good; and our land shall yield her increase.
12. Father, I pray that you will increase the little I have by your Word in Jesus’ name. I pray that through the little that I have, you will bless it so much that I will have more than enough in Jesus’ name.
2 Kings 4:2-7
2 Elisha said to her, “What can I do for you? Tell me, what do you have in the house?” And she said, “Your woman servant has nothing in the house except a jar of oil.” 3 Then he said, “Go around and get jars from all your neighbors. Get empty jars, many of them. 4 Then go in and shut the door behind you and your sons. Pour the oil into all these jars, and set aside each one that is full.”
5 So she went from him and shut the door behind her and her sons. They took the jars to her, and she poured. 6 When the jars were full, she said to her son, “Bring me another jar.” And he said to her, “There is not one jar left.” Then the oil stopped flowing. 7 She came and told the man of God. And he said, “Go and sell the oil and pay what you owe. You and your sons can live on the rest.”
13. Father, I pray that as I have planted and watered in your vineyard, you will bring a great increase by your Word in Jesus’ name
1 Corinthians 3:6-8
I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. 8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
14. Father, increase me and my children more and more in Jesus’ name
The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children.
15. Father, I pray that as I study your Word, you will cause me to increase in learning and understanding to wise counsels in Jesus’ name.
A wise [man] will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:
16. Father, I pray that you will increase my wisdom through your instructions and I will increase in learning as you teach me your ways in Jesus’ name
Give [instruction] to a wise [man], and he will be yet wiser: teach a just [man], and he will increase in learning.
17. Father, I pray that just like you increase Abraham and make his name great, you will increase me also. I pray that through me, all the nations of the earth shall be blessed.
The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you. 2 “I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you
18. Father, I pray that you will increase your government in all the nations of the world by your Word in Jesus’ name. Pray that the kingdom of the world shall become the kingdom of our God.
Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
19. Father, I pray that the tree of the field will yield her fruit and the earth shall yield her increase. Lord, let me experience a supernatural increase in Jesus’ name.
And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them.
20. Father, I pray that you will multiply upon me, man and beast and they shall increase and bring fruit by your Word in Jesus’ name.
And I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit: and I will settle you after your old estates, and will do better [unto you] than at your beginnings: and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD.
21. Father, I pray that you will multiply the fruit of my tree and the increase of my field that I shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen. I will experience a supernatural increase in Jesus’ name.
And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.
22. Lord, I pray that through your Word, my faith will experience a supernatural increase in Jesus’ name.
And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.
23. Father, I pray that you will multiply all the seed that I have sown in your vineyard and increase the fruits of my righteousness in Jesus’ name.
2 Corinthians 9:10
“Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for [your] food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness”
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
Stream live on our website from Monday 29th November to 2nd December from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, December 3rd for our Night of Divine Encounter via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Facebook or YouTube Page.
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Are you a first time visitor to our website and you will like to fellowship with us in BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.