Praying For the Revelation of the Kingdom Mysteries
21 Days Fasting and Prayer for Open Doors. Our Night of Divine Encounter comes up on the last day 4th February - Today's Prayer Theme: Praying For the revelation of the kingdom mysteries. Join us on Friday, February 4th, 2021 for the Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST. Theme: The Keys of The Kingdom
Praying For the Revelation of the Kingdom Mysteries
Today, we will be praying for the revelation of the kingdom mysteries. Kingdom mysteries is the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven. The book of Matthew 13:11 says, “He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.” A mystery is something that is difficult or impossible to understand or explain. It is synonymous to puzzle, riddle, poser, ambiguity, secrecy, uncertainty, obscurity or vagueness.
God has secrets and He can reveal it to you depending on how close you are to him. Just like you can not tell everyone your secrets, not everyone also knows the secrets of God. When God was planning to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, he revealed this secret to Abraham because he was the friend of God. Deuteronomy 29:29 says, “The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.” You can only know what is revealed to you. So, you need to pray for revelation of the kingdom mysteries
Kingdom Mysteries Have The Capacity to Promote
The mysteries that God reveals to you has the capacity to promote you. This happened many times in the bible where God will reveal dreams without showing them the interpretation. The kings promoted those who interpreted their dreams or visions. When God wanted to elevate Joseph from a prisoner to a Prime Minister, He showed a dream to king Pharaoh and revealed the interpretation to Joseph. Daniel reigned with many kings simply because God was revealing the secrets of the kings’ dreams or visions. The kings promoted Daniel in those kingdoms simply because of the mysteries revealed to him.
While Jesus Christ was on earth, He would talk to others in parables and revealed the meaning to His disciples. The closer you are to God, the more the mysteries He will reveal to you. God differentiated Moses, Aaron and Miriam by the volume of the mysteries they knew and by the manner He was speaking to Moses. God revealed more things to Moses due to his closeness to God. Do you also want to be a custodian of the mysteries of God’s kingdom? If yes, then you need to develop a more intimate relationship with Him.
- Father, I thank you for all the mysteries you have revealed to me. Lord, I thank you for bringing the deep darkness into light. Thank you Lord for the revelation of the kingdom mysteries.
“He reveals mysteries from the darkness and brings the deep darkness into light.
2. Father, I thank you because you have the capacity to reveal profound things. I thank you because the darkness and the light dwells with you. Lord, I thank you for the revelation of the kingdom mysteries.
“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him.
3. Father, I pray that you will not leave me in darkness. I pray that you will reveal mysteries of the kingdom to me in Jesus’ name
However, there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries, and He has made known to King Nebuchadnezzar what will take place in the latter days. This was your dream and the visions in your mind while on your bed.
The king answered Daniel and said, “Surely your God is a God of gods and a Lord of kings and a revealer of mysteries, since you have been able to reveal this mystery.”
4. Father, I pray that as I call unto you today, you will tell me great and mighty things which I do not know.
‘Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’
5. Father, I pray that you will reveal what will take place in my nations and some other nations of the world to me. Lord, I pray that you will make me your confidante.
As for you, O king, while on your bed your thoughts turned to what would take place in the future; and He who reveals mysteries has made known to you what will take place.
6. Father, I pray that you reveal the kings’ matter to me. Lord, make me the custodian of your secret in Jesus’ name
To You, O God of my fathers, I give thanks and praise, for You have given me wisdom and power; Even now You have made known to me what we requested of You, for You have made known to us the king’s matter.”
But as for me, this mystery has not been revealed to me for any wisdom residing in me more than in any other living man, but for the purpose of making the interpretation known to the king, and that you may understand the thoughts of your mind.
7. Father, I pray that you will give me utterance anytime I open my mouth to speak. I pray for the grace to boldly proclaim the mysteries of the gospel
and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel
8. Father, I pray that you will reveal the mystery of your will to me according to your kind intention in Jesus’ name.
He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him
9. Father, I pray that you will reveal to me the mystery about the riches of your glory.
“To whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.”
10. Father, I pray that you will reveal the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven to me. Let this revelation take me to a new height in you in Jesus’ name.
Jesus answered them, “To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted.
And He was saying to them, “To you has been given the mystery of the kingdom of God, but those who are outside get everything in parables
And He said, “To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest it is in parables, so that seeing they may not see, and hearing they may not understand
11. Father, I pray that you will reveal to me the mysteries hidden from the past ages and generations.
“That is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints,”
12. Father, I pray that you will reveal to me by your Spirit, the mysteries of the kingdom which you revealed to the apostles and prophets
“Which in other generations was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed to His holy apostles and prophets in the Spirit”
13. Father, I pray that by revelation, I will know and understand the mysteries of your kingdom. I pray that this revelation will catapult me to a higher realm in you in Jesus’ name.
“That by revelation there was made known to me the mystery, as I wrote before in brief”
Stream live on our website from Mondays to Thursdays from 15th January and 4th February, 2022 from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -9pm MST on Fridays. Join us on February 4th for our Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Facebook or YouTube Page.
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Are you a first time visitor to our website and you will like to fellowship with us in BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.