Praying That God Will Give You a Supernatural Revelation
Praying For Supernatural Revelation
Today, we will be praying that God will give us a supernatural revelation. What is revelation? Revelation is an act of revealing or communicating divine truth. It is an act of revealing things by God to humans. It is an act of revealing to view or make known. There are things that God can reveal to you that will turn things around for you completely. Apostle Paul prior to his conversion was breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord. However, he had a supernatural revelation of Jesus on his way to Damascus. That encounter changed him forever. He became a great tool in God’s hands and he walked in the supernatural realm. I pray that you will also have such an encounter today in Jesus’ name.
The Word of God in Deuteronomy 29:29 says, “The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.” If you want to be a custodian of God’s secret, you need to be His friend. If you are in the ministry and God reveals His secrets to you, you will be highly successful. Also, if God reveals His secrets to you in business, that business will become great. Jacob had a supernatural revelation on how to be successful in business and he became very wealthy as he took care of Laban’s flocks. Supernatural revelation can change your life forever. As we pray today, I pray that the Lord will give us supernatural revelation in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I thank you because secret things belong to you. Lord, I pray that you will give me a supernatural revelation of your secrets in Jesus’ name. Father, make me a custodian of your secrets in Jesus’ name. Lord, make me your confidant
“The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.
2. Father, I pray that you will give me a supernatural revelation so that I may know you better. Lord, show me deep things and reveal to me what eyes have not seen, what ears have not heard and what has not entered into the hearts of men.
“Because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse
3. Father, I pray that you will give me the Spirit of wisdom and revelation so that I may know you better. Lord, i pray that you will give me a supernatural revelation in Jesus’ name
I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.
4. Father, I pray that you will begin to reveal the mysteries of the kingdom to me in Jesus’ name. Lord, give me the secrets of the kingdom of heaven in Jesus’ name
The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?” 11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them
5. Father, I pray for supernatural revelation of the righteousness of God to me through the gospel. Lord, reveal the truth of your Word to me and let the truth set me free in Jesus’ name
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. 17 For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”
6. Father, let me have a supernatural revelation of Jesus that will change my life forever in Jesus’ name. Lord, reveal those deep mysteries hidden from the prophets to me by your spirit in Jesus’ name
God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds
7. Father, I pray that you will reveal mysteries to me just like you did for Daniel. Lord, give me supernatural revelation of all my dreams and visions so that I will not live in the dark, in Jesus’ name.
“But there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries. He has shown King Nebuchadnezzar what will happen in days to come. Your dream and the visions that passed through your mind as you were lying in bed are these:
29 “As Your Majesty was lying there, your mind turned to things to come, and the revealer of mysteries showed you what is going to happen. 30 As for me, this mystery has been revealed to me, not because I have greater wisdom than anyone else alive, but so that Your Majesty may know the interpretation and that you may understand what went through your mind.
8. Father, I pray that you will give me a supernatural revelation and let me see you in Jesus’ name. Lord, you revealed yourself to Isaiah and changed his ministry forever. I pray that you will give me such supernatural revelation in Jesus’ name
In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple. 2 Above him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. 3 And they were calling to one another: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.”
4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke. 5 “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LordAlmighty.”
9. Father, I pray that all those who are currently living in darkness will see a supernatural revelation of Jesus and retrace their steps in Jesus’ name. Lord, let our Mayors, legislators and the Prime Minister of this nation see the revelation of Jesus. I pray that as a result, they will surrender their lives to Jesus Christ in Jesus’ name
Then Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest 2 and asked letters from him to the synagogues of Damascus, so that if he found any who were of the Way, whether men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem.
3 As he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven. 4 Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?”
Special Bible Passage
After two years had passed, Pharaoh had a dream. He dreamed that he was standing by the Nile River. 2 And he saw seven cows coming out of the Nile. They were good-looking and fat, and they ate the grass beside the river. 3 Then he saw seven other cows coming out of the Nile after them. They looked bad and were thin. They stood by the other cows beside the Nile. 4 Then the bad looking cows that were thin ate the seven good-looking, fat cows, and Pharaoh awoke.
5 Then he fell asleep and dreamed a second time. He saw seven heads of grain growing on one stick of grain. They were large and full. 6 Then he saw seven heads of grain come after them, which were small and made dry by the east wind. 7 And the small heads of grain ate the seven large, full heads of grain.
Then Pharaoh awoke and saw that it was a dream. 8 So when morning came his spirit was troubled. He called for all the wise men of Egypt. Pharaoh told them his dreams. But there was no one who could tell Pharaoh the meaning of them.
Joseph said to Pharaoh, “Pharaoh’s dreams are one and the same. God has shown Pharaoh what He is about to do. 26 The seven good cows are seven years. And the seven good heads of grain are seven years. The dreams are one and the same. 27 The seven bad looking cows that are thin that came up after them are seven years. And the seven small heads of grain made dry by the east wind mean seven years without food. 28 It is as I have said to Pharaoh. God has shown Pharaoh what He is about to do.
29 Seven years are coming when there will be much food in all the land of Egypt. 30 But after them will come seven years when there will be no food. The time of much food will be forgotten in the land of Egypt. The time of no food will destroy the land. 31 The time without food will be so hard that no one in the land will remember when they had much. 32 That the dream was sent twice to Pharaoh shows that what will happen is planned by God. And God will make it happen soon.
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.