Praying That God Will Remember You
Praying That God Will Remember You
Today, you should pray that God will remember you. Whenever I come across the phrase, “The Lord remember,” In the bible, I am always quick to ask if it is possible for God to forget. Can God forget His people? Is it possible for God to forget His creation? This is the same God who gives us rain and sunshine in its season and He has never failed. Genesis 8:22 says, “As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease.” Since God made this pronouncement, it has been so ever since then. So, can the Creator of heaven and earth and the Master of the universe ever forget you.
God does not forget His Words or promises. However, He has His own time table because He is a Sovereign God. He does whatever pleases Him in His own time. Also, sometimes, God expects us to pray to Him and He will answer us. He wants to build a relationship with us. God wants us to remind Him of His promises. He wants us to totally depend on Him. God might sometimes not fulfill His Word concerning us if we venture into sin. He will only remember us when we amend our ways. In some other instances, we are not mature enough to receive what He has prepared for us, So, He expects us to grow into it.
God Has His Master Plan For Us
I can buy a car for my teenage child but not hand over the keys to him because he is not mature enough to handle it. At times, I might not give him what I intend to give to him just to instill some discipline into him, if he has some wrong attitude which I expect him to work on. God also has His own master plan which is totally different from ours. His thoughts are higher than our thoughts. So, if you want God to remember you, you need to align your thoughts to His thoughts and align your ways to His ways. We ask many times and we don’t receive because we ask amiss.
Today, as you pray that God should remember you, make sure that you pray for the supremacy of God’s will over your will. Jesus Christ wanted the cup to pass over Him but He said that nevertheless, not His will but God’s will be done. That is how to receive from God. As we pray today, I pray that God will remember you in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that you will remember me and do not blot out my loyal deeds which I have performed for your house. Lord, I pray that you will remember my services in your household and reward me accordingly in Jesus’ name.
Remember me for this, O my God, and do not blot out my loyal deeds which I have performed for the house of my God and its services.
2. Father, I pray that you will remember me and give me the grace to reign in your kingdom. Lord, I pray that you will use me to establish your kingdom on earth and at the end of this world, I will reign with you in Jesus’ name.
And he was saying, “Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!”
3. Father, I pray that you will remember me and show me mercy in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will restore all that I have lost in Jesus’ name
But God remembered Noah and all the beasts and all the cattle that were with him in the ark; and God caused a wind to pass over the earth, and the water subsided.
4. Father, I pray that you will remember me and protect my loved ones from harm in Jesus’ name.
Thus it came about, when God destroyed the cities of the valley, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when He overthrew the cities in which Lot lived.
5. Father, I pray that as I cry unto you today, you will remember me and deliver me from the enemies in Jesus’ name
When you go to war in your land against the adversary who attacks you, then you shall sound an alarm with the trumpets, that you may be remembered before the Lord your God, and be saved from your enemies.
6. Father, I pray that you will remember your lovingkindness and your faithfulness towards my household in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will save me and protect me from harm in Jesus’ name
He has remembered His lovingkindness and His faithfulness to the house of Israel; All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
7. Father, I pray that you will remember me in my low estate due to your everlasting lovingkindness. Lord, I pray that you will never leave nor forsake me in Jesus’ name
Who remembered us in our low estate, for His lovingkindness is everlasting
8. Father, I pray that you will not leave nor forsake me in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will inscribe me on the palms of your hands and protect me in Jesus’ name.
But Zion said, “The Lord has forsaken me, and the Lord has forgotten me.” “Can a woman forget her nursing child and have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, but I will not forget you. “Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; Your walls are continually before Me.
9. Father, I pray that as I put you in remembrance, you will perfect all that concerns me in Jesus’ name
Put me in remembrance; let us argue together; set forth your case, that you may be proved right.
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
To be a part of the corporate prayers, stream live on our website from Saturday 27th May to 2nd June, 2023 from 5am MST to 6am MST. Also join us online between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, June 2nd, 2023 for our Night of Divine Encounter through our Church’s Website or through our Facebook, Twitter page or YouTube channel.
Are you interested in being a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support. You can also share your testimony by sending an email to [email protected]
Check Out NODE Instructions: