Pray That Sinners Will Be Saved Supernaturally
Pray That Sinners Will Be Saved Supernaturally
Today, we will be praying that sinners will be saved supernaturally. The scriptures say that God wants all men to be saved (1 Timothy 2:4). He does not want any to perish but He wants all to have eternal life. Therefore, we need to constantly pray that all men will experience salvation. When you pray such prayers, you are touching the heart of God. This is one of the ways to seek God’s kingdom and His righteousness. When you lead people to righteousness through your prayers and through your preaching, God will also meet you at the point of your needs.
Rahab was a prostitute. However, she saved the spies who came to spy the city of Jericho. As a result, Joshua also saved her from destruction when the city of Jericho was destroyed. The attitude of Rahab can be likened to soul winning. When you save souls from destruction there are great rewards for you. Rahab later became one of the great matriarchs of Jesus.
God Wants All Men To Be Saved
No matter how dirty you are, God will save you supernaturally. He saved Zacchaeus despite the fact that he was a corrupt public officer. Zacchaeus was a corrupt tax collector. However, when he had an encounter with Jesus, he repented and he made some restitution. He gave back all the wealth he had gathered in a dubious way. Jesus forgave him and He restored him back to God.
Apostle Paul was like a terrorist in his days. He was terrorizing the believers by killing, maiming, arresting and jailing them. One day, He had an encounter with Jesus and he was saved supernaturally. You can pray for your friend, your siblings, your colleagues or your boss who is still struggling with salvation. You can pray for the political leaders and the captains of industries. Pray for those prostitutes, drug addicts and all who are yet to have encountered Jesus. God has interest in every soul. He does not want anyone to perish but He wants all to have eternal life. As we pray today, I pray that God will save the sinners supernaturally in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that you will save the unbelievers supernaturally in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will deliver the sinners from the wages of sin. I pray that you will give them eternal life in Jesus’ name
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
2. Father, I pray that you will save the sinners supernaturally in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray for the grace to work out my salvation with fear and trembling in Jesus’ name.Father, I pray that you will work in me both to will and to work for your good pleasure in Jesus’ name.
Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.
3. Father, I pray that there will be a great salvation for all those who are still wallowing in sins in my nation. Lord, I pray that your power will be available to save all those who believe in Jesus’ name
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
4. Father, I pray for all who are not yet born again that you will save them supernaturally in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will open their eyes to see the light of the gospel and they will surrender their lives to Jesus Christ
But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.
5. Father, I pray that all those whom Satan has blinded their eyes will see the light and you will save them supernaturally in Jesus’ name. I pray that they will hear the Word of truth and receive salvation in Jesus’ name
In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.
6. Father, I pray that you will save all men in Jesus’ name. I pray that everyone in my nation will have an encounter with Jesus Christ and submit to Christ in Jesus’ name
Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?” Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.”
7. Father, I pray for all those who are on their way to perdition that you will save them supernaturally and they will receive eternal life. Lord, I pray that the world will hear the gospel of salvation and turn to Christ in Jesus’ name. Father, deliver those who are under condemnation and give them salvation in Jesus’ name.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
8. Father, I pray that this grace that brings salvation to all people will save all men in Jesus’ name. I pray that you will deliver the souls of men from ungodliness and worldly passions in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will deliver our world from lawlessness and purify for yourself a people of your own possession in Jesus’ name.
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age, waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works.
9. Father, I pray that you will deliver our world from wrath but they will obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. I pray that all the sinners will obtain a supernatural salvation in Jesus’ name.
1 Thessalonians 5:9-10
For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us so that whether we are awake or asleep we might live with him
10. Father, I pray that sin will not be my master. Lord, I pray that you will deliver me from the curse of the law in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that your grace will be sufficient for me to run the race
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
11. Father, I pray that the unbelievers will have an unusual encounter with you in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will save them supernaturally like you saved Zacchaeus in Jesus’ name
Then Zacchaeus stood and said to the Lord, “Look, Lord, I give half of my goods to the poor; and if I have taken anything from anyone by false accusation, I restore fourfold.” 9 And Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because he also is a son of Abraham; 10 for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.”
12. Father, I pray that all those who are on their path to destruction will see your great light in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that they will repent and turn to God. I pray that you will save them supernaturally and make them great vessels in your hands in Jesus’ name.
Acts 9: 3-6
As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?” 5 “Who are you, Lord?” Saul asked. “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied.6 “Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”
Early Morning Cry
Would you like to be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer?If yes, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.