Praying Against Stagnancy In Business
Night of Divine Encounter (NODE) 15th Edition, Day 4- Praying Against Stagnancy In Business - Join us on Friday, October 7th, 2022 for the Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST. Theme- Rise Up And Walk
Praying Against Stagnancy In Business
Today, we will be praying against stagnancy in business. God is always willing to prosper you in all ways and that includes your business. There are many business men recorded in the bible who prosper in their businesses.
For many years, Jacob worked for Laban. Through him, Laban’s business thrived so well. However, Jacob could not start his own business during this period. Although Jacob worked for Laban for twenty years, fourteen out of those years was a labor for him to marry Rachel. Isaac, who was Jacob’s father, got his wife Rebekah on a platter of gold. He did not have to work for years before he could marry Rebekah. This means that Jacob does not need to trap himself in a wrong deal because he wanted to marry Rachel.
However, the last six years that Jacob spent in Laban’s business was a time of a great reward. The stagnancy in Jacob’s business was over. Everything that Jacob had lost for fourteen years was restored in six years. He was so rich to the extent that Laban and his sons envied him. It doesn’t really matter if you have lost so much in business over the years, God will restore the years that the locusts , palmer worms, caterpillar and the cankerworms have eaten in Jesus’ name. I pray that that every form of stagnancy in your business is over today in Jesus’ name
God Delivered Isaac’s Business From Stagnancy
Isaac also experienced a form of stagnancy in his business. There was a time he was digging some wells and the herdsmen of Gerar quarreled over the well. These were the wells that belonged to his father, Abraham, which they filled up. When he dug the well which he called Esek, the herdsmen of Gerar took the well from him. He dug another well named Sitnah and these same herdsmen quarrelled over this also and it was taken away from him. It looked as if his business was stagnant.
However, Isaac dug another well and refused to stop digging. This time around, they did not quarrel over the well and he called it Rehoboth. He said “For the Lord has made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land.” Isaac did not stop digging. He went to Beersheba and the Lord appeared to him there. He dug another well in Beersheba. I pray that as the Lord delivers your business from stagnation, you will begin to increase until your business becomes very great in Jesus’ name.
God Delivered Peter’s Business From Stagnancy
Peter was another man who experienced stagnancy in his business. He toiled all night and he caught nothing. Peter had given up and he began to wash his nets. He was preparing to leave when he had an encounter with Jesus. So, Jesus used his boat for preaching. Peter released his boat for Jesus. He waited for Jesus’ sermon despite the fact that he was ready to leave when Jesus came. He gave Jesus his time and his property without complaint. Jesus spoke a word over His business and he cast his net into the river again. Alas! The stagnancy was over. He got a very big catch.
Wherever you have toiled all night and caught nothing in your business, there is going to be a great catch in Jesus’ name. It is true that weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. This is your season of joy in Jesus’ name. Every form of stagnancy is over in Jesus’ name. From now on, your business will begin to prosper.
- Father, I thank you for you are good and your love towards me endures forever. Lord, I thank you because you are laying the foundation for my business today. Thank you Jesus for delivering my business from stagnancy
With praise and thanksgiving they sang to the Lord: “He is good; his love toward Israel endures forever.” And all the people gave a great shout of praise to the Lord, because the foundation of the house of the Lord was laid.
2. Father, I decree that stagnation is over in my business today in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will put an end to every unproductive toil in Jesus’ name. As I cast down my nets again in my business I will be highly productive and I will make a tremendous progress in Jesus’ name
When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, “Put out into deep water, and let down the nets for a catch.” 5 Simon answered, “Master, we’ve worked hard all night and haven’t caught anything. But because you say so, I will let down the nets.” 6 When they had done so, they caught such a large number of fish that their nets began to break.
3. Father, I pray that all my efforts in my business will begin to yield a hundredfold in Jesus’ name. I pray that the Lord will bless me and I will become rich and my wealth will continue to grow until I become very wealthy in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will deliver my business from stagnancy in Jesus’ name.
Isaac planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundredfold, because the Lord blessed him. 13 The man became rich, and his wealth continued to grow until he became very wealthy. 14 He had so many flocks and herds and servants that the Philistines envied him
4. Father, I pray against all the forces ganging up against my business that you will deliver me from such forces in Jesus’ nam. I pray that you will increase me and my business so much that I will become too powerful than these forces. Father, I pray that you will deliver my business from stagnancy in Jesus’ name
So all the wells that his father’s servants had dug in the time of his father Abraham, the Philistines stopped up, filling them with earth. 16 Then Abimelek said to Isaac, “Move away from us; you have become too powerful for us.”
5. Father, I pray that every source of income from my business that the enemies have stopped will be reopened in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will deliver my business from stagnancy in Jesus’ name
So Isaac moved away from there and encamped in the Valley of Gerar, where he settled. 18 Isaac reopened the wells that had been dug in the time of his father Abraham, which the Philistines had stopped up after Abraham died, and he gave them the same names his father had given them
6. Father, I pray that you will surround me with a great team in my business who will be willing to work for the progress of my business. Lord, deliver me from all forces that are against my business. I pray that my business will not experience stagnancy in Jesus’ name
Isaac’s servants dug in the valley and discovered a well of fresh water there. 20 But the herders of Gerar quarreled with those of Isaac and said, “The water is ours!” So he named the well Esek, because they disputed with him
7. Father, deliver me from all forces that are constantly against my business in Jesus’ name.
Then they dug another well, but they quarreled over that one also; so he named it Sitnah
8. Father, I pray that my business will be called Rehoboth, because the Lord has given room to my business and I will flourish in the land in Jesus’ name
He moved on from there and dug another well, and no one quarreled over it. He named it Rehoboth, saying, “Now the Lord has given us room and we will flourish in the land.”
9. Father, I pray that you will appear to me and speak your word into my business. Lord, I pray that you will renew the covenant of Abraham with me and my business in Jesus’ name. I come against stagnancy in my business. I shall be blessed and lend to nations in Jesus’ name
From there he went up to Beersheba. 24 That night the Lord appeared to him and said, “I am the God of your father Abraham. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bless you and will increase the number of your descendants for the sake of my servant Abraham.” 25 Isaac built an altar there and called on the name of the Lord. There he pitched his tent, and there his servants dug a well.
10. Father, I pray that all the enemies who have attacked my business in the past will see clearly that the Lord is with me. I pray that they will be willing to make peace with me in Jesus’ name
Meanwhile, Abimelek had come to him from Gerar, with Ahuzzath his personal adviser and Phicol the commander of his forces. 27 Isaac asked them, “Why have you come to me, since you were hostile to me and sent me away?” 28 They answered, “We saw clearly that the Lord was with you; so we said, ‘There ought to be a sworn agreement between us’—between us and you. Let us make a treaty with you
11. Father, I pray that my business will continue to increase tremendously in Jesus’ name. I pray that the increase of my business will not just stop at Rehoboth but you will take it to Beersheba in Jesus’ name. Lord, I decree that I will continue to expand my business and every form of stagnancy will be completely over in Jesus’ name
Isaac then made a feast for them, and they ate and drank. 31 Early the next morning the men swore an oath to each other. Then Isaac sent them on their way, and they went away peacefully. 32 That day Isaac’s servants came and told him about the well they had dug. They said, “We’ve found water!” 33 He called it Shibah, and to this day the name of the town has been Beersheba
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
To be a part of the corporate prayers, stream live on our website from Monday 3rd October to 6th October, 2022 from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, October 7th, 2022 for our Night of Divine Encounter via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Website, Facebook or Twitter YouTube Page.
Are you interested in being a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.