Praying Against Stagnancy In Your Career
Night of Divine Encounter (NODE) 15th Edition, Day 3- Praying Against Stagnancy In Your Career - Join us on Friday, October 7th, 2022 for the Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST. Theme- Rise Up And Walk
Praying Against Stagnancy In Your Career
Today, we are going to be praying against stagnancy in our career. God does not want you to be stagnant in your career. The Israelites served the Egyptians for years without promotion. As a matter of fact, there was no pay. They were doing the same job year in year out until God delivered them from stagnancy. The same God who delivered the Israelites from stagnancy in their career will also deliver you in Jesus’ name.
God Delivered Joseph From Stagnancy In His Career
Joseph worked for several years in Portiphar’s house. He was given a title without remuneration. He was given a position without compensation. That is a form of stagnancy in his career. Later when Joseph was transferred into the prison, he experienced a similar challenge. He was made the head of the prisoners yet he was not getting paid for the job.
One day, God remembered Joseph and the stagnancy in his career was over. King Pharaoh promoted Joseph and gave him the top job in the land of Egypt. This time around, Joseph was compensated with chariots, retinue of servants, costly attires and king Pharaoh gave him a wife. God put an end to the stagnancy in Joseph’s career. He became the boss of Potiphar who was his former boss. As we pray today, all forms of stagnancy in your career are over in Jesus’ name.
God Delivered Mordecai From Stagnancy In His Career
Mordecai was another man whom God favored in his career. He served as a gatekeeper for several years. He was on that same spot when Haman got a promotion to be the second in command in the land. Haman, who was an Agagite descendant of the Amalekites, became his boss. He was oppressing him and he was planning to execute him and his people.
Meanwhile, Mordecai did a favor to the king by exposing those who wanted to kill the king. Yet, his good gesture went unrewarded. When Mordecai cried unto God in fasting and prayers, God remembered him and elevated him. He eventually took the position of Haman and Haman was hanged on the gallow he erected for Mordecai. I pray that God will unseat all the enemies occupying your position in Jesus’ name. I pray that God will put an end to all forms of stagnancy in your career in Jesus’ name.
Daniel Reigned With Five Kings
Daniel Prospered and he was never stagnant in his career despite the fact that he was in a foreign land. “He had served five kings: Nebuchadnezzar, Evil-merodach, Belshazzar, Darius, and Cyrus. Daniel was one of the slaves in this land. This means that even if you are at a disadvantage, there is no excuse for you to be stagnant in your career. You can prosper in your land and also in a foreign land. I pray that all forms of stagnancy in your career are over today in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I give thanks to you and glorify you with my whole heart. Lord, I thank you for promoting me and delivering me from all forms of stagnancy in my career
I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify your name forever.
2. Father, I pray that you will deliver me from unproductive labor. Lord deliver me from working like an elephant and reaping an ant’s reward. Father, hear my groaning and deliver me from stagnancy in my career in Jesus’ name.
Now it happened in the process of time that the king of Egypt died. Then the children of Israel groaned because of the bondage, and they cried out; and their cry came up to God because of the bondage. 24 So God heard their groaning, and God remembered His covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob. 25 And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God acknowledged them.
3. Father, I pray that just like you promoted Daniel in Babylon, you will be promoted even in a foreign land in Jesus’ name. I reject all forms of stagnancy in my career in Jesus’ name
Then the king placed Daniel in a high position and lavished many gifts on him. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and placed him in charge of all its wise men.
4. Father, I pray that you will elevate me and all those who are associated with BKCC in Jesus’ name. Lord, deliver me from all forms of stagnancy in my career in Jesus’ name
Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in the province of Babylon.
5. Father, I pray that you will promote me in my career in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you destroy all forms of stagnancy in my career in Jesus’ name
For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. 7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another
6. Father, I pray for the grace to be very industrious at my work in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that all my efforts, inputs and ideas in my work will not go unnoticed. Father, I pray that you will put it in the hearts of the kings to promote me in Jesus’ name. I come against stagnancy in my career in Jesus’ name
1 Kings 11:28
Now the man Jeroboam was a valiant warrior, and when Solomon saw that the young man was industrious, he appointed him over all the forced labor of the house of Joseph.
7. Father, I pray that all those who are ganging up against me in my working place, will be the ones to announce my promotion in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that for every dishonor I have experienced in my career, you will give me a double honor in Jesus’ name. Lord, deliver me from all forms of stagnancy in my career in Jesus’ name
So Haman took the robe and the horse, and arrayed Mordecai, and led him on horseback through the city square, and proclaimed before him, “Thus it shall be done to the man whom the king desires to honor.”
8. Father, I pray that just like Daniel has been constantly promoted and reigning with kings, I will have a constant promotion in my career and I will rule and reign with kings in Jesus’ name. I come against stagnancy in my career in Jesus’ name
Then Belshazzar gave orders, and they clothed Daniel with purple and put a necklace of gold around his neck, and issued a proclamation concerning him that he now had authority as the third ruler in the kingdom
9. Father, I pray that just like you were promoted David from tending the sheep to being the shepherd of your people, Israel, you will promote me in my career in Jesus’ name. Lord I pray that you will elevate me and destroy all forms of stagnancy in my career in Jesus’ name
He chose David his servant and took him from the sheep pens; 71 from tending the sheep he brought him to be the shepherd of his people Jacob, of Israel his inheritance.
10. Father, I pray that you will destroy the plans of all those who are ganging up against me in my place of work and promote me in Jesus’ name. I rejected stagnancy in my career and despite any form of gangsterism, I will be promoted in Jesus’ name
Now Daniel so distinguished himself among the administrators and the satraps by his exceptional qualities that the king planned to set him over the whole kingdom. 4 At this, the administrators and the satraps tried to find grounds for charges against Daniel in his conduct of government affairs, but they were unable to do so. They could find no corruption in him, because he was trustworthy and neither corrupt nor negligent. 5 Finally these men said, “We will never find any basis for charges against this man Daniel unless it has something to do with the law of his God.”
11. Father, I pray that as I humble myself under the mighty hand of God, I will be promoted in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that I will not take the glory that belongs to you when you promote me in my career. I will return all the glory back to you Lord, in Jesus’ name
1 Peter 5:6
Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
To be a part of the corporate prayers, stream live on our website from Monday 3rd October to 6th October, 2022 from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, October 7th, 2022 for our Night of Divine Encounter via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Website, Facebook or Twitter YouTube Page.
Are you interested in being a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.