Thank God for Open Doors
21 Days Fasting and Prayer for Open Doors. Our Night of Divine Encounter comes up on the last day 4th February - Today's Prayer Theme: Thank God for Open Doors. Join us on Friday, February 4th, 2021 for the Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST. Theme: The Keys of The Kingdom
Thank God for Open Doors
Today, we are going to thank God for open doors. We will thank Him for the doors He had opened in the past. We will thank God for the doors He is opening presently and also for the doors that He will open in the future.
The Psalmist said in Psalm 103 verse 2 that we should not forget all His benefits. Don’t forget those times when there seemed there was no way for you, yet God made a way. Thank God for all the prayers that He has answered. Thank Him for doors of provision, doors of promotion and doors of healing that He has opened unto you. Also, thank Him for the doors of deliverance and doors of fruitfulness that He had opened in the past.
Showing gratitude to God is the antidote for more open doors. When Paul and Silas were in the prison, they worshiped God. Their worship opened all doors that were locked against them and they were set free. When the Israelites were obstructed by the walls of Jericho they made a joyful noise to God and they blew the trumpets. God made a way for them by destroying the walls of Jericho. You can also thank God for your open doors.
As we praise and worship God today, I pray that all the doors that the enemies have shut against us shall be opened in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I thank you for your mercies over my life, it is because of your mercies that I am not consumed, thank you father in Jesus name
It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
2. Father, I thank you for delivering me from the sins at the door of my heart. Thank you Lord for delivering me from presumptuous sins
If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him
3. Father, I thank you for opening the door to preach the gospel to me. I thank you for the opportunities to reach out to the whole world.
2 Corinthians 2:12
Furthermore, when I came to Troas to preach Christ’s gospel, and a door was opened unto me of the Lord
4. Father, I thank you for opening the door of utterance unto me to speak the mystery of Christ. I thank you Lord for healing, salvation and breakthrough through those mysteries.
Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds
5. Father, I thank you for giving me the key of David. Thank you Lord for all the doors that you have shut and those that you have opened through this key.
And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open
And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; 8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name
6. Father, I thank you for opening the door of faith to the Gentiles. Thank you Lord for bringing lost souls to your kingdom
And when they were come, and had gathered the church together, they rehearsed all that God had done with them, and how he had opened the door of faith unto the Gentiles
7. Father, I thank you for the salvation of my soul. Thank you Lord for constantly knocking until I opened the door of my heart to you.
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me
8. Lord, I thank you for opening the door for me to be saved. Thank you Lord for feeding me with green pasture.
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
9. Father, I thank you for working in me both to will and to do of your good pleasure
For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
10. Father, I thank you for all the doors you have opened unto me whenever I worship you. Thank you Lord for the door of deliverance, the door of salvation and the door of restoration
And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. 26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed. 27 And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled. 28 But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here.
11. Father, I thank you for open heavens. I thank you Lord for constantly speaking to me and for taking me higher spiritually in Jesus’ name.
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
12. Father, I thank you for opening a great door and effectual door unto me. Thank you Lord for destroying all the adversaries.
1 Corinthians 16:8-9
But I will tarry at Ephesus until Pentecost. 9 For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.
13. Father, I thank you for opening the door of fruitfulness for all the barren women. Thank you Lord for opening the door of fruitfulness for my business and my career.
He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord.
14. Father, I thank you for being the door of the sheep. Thank you for constantly feeding us with your Word.
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
15. Father, I thank you for being my Shepherd and for making me constantly lie down in green pastures. Thank you Lord for leading beside the still waters, for restoring my soul and for leading me in the path of righteousness.
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
16. Father, I thank you for always making a way of escape for me out of temptations. Thank you Lord for not allowing me to be overcome by temptations.
1 Corinthians 10:13
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it
17. Father, I thank you for always opening the door for me whenever I knock. Thank you Lord for always showing up for me whenever I seek you. Thank you Lord for always answering my prayers whenever I call you.
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Stream live on our website from Mondays to Thursdays from 15th January and 4th February, 2022 from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -9pm MST on Fridays. Join us on February 4th for our Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Facebook or YouTube Page.
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Are you a first time visitor to our website and you will like to fellowship with us in BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.