Thanking God For His Faithfulness
Night of Divine Encounter (NODE) 7th Edition, Day 1 - Thanking God For His Faithfulness - Join us on Friday, March 4th, 2022 for the Night of Divine Encounter between 7pm to 10pm MST. Theme- Jesus: The Names Above All Names
Thanking God For His Faithfulness
Today, we are going to be thanking God for His faithfulness. What is the meaning of faithfulness? Faithfulness is steadfast in affection or allegiance. It is the quality of being loyal and reliable. Faithfulness comes from a place of trust and loyalty. When you are loyal in your relationship to others and truly love them, you are considered to be faithful.
Our God is faithful. God’s faithfulness is His quality of being true to His Words or commitments. Whatever He has pledged to do, He will surely do it because His Words never fail. He has called us into fellowship with His Son through His faithfulness. We are supposed to thank God for His faithfulness. He has protected us from the evil one. We need to worship God because His faithfulness continues through all generations. Let us thank God for always standing by His promises.
The Lord has been keeping His covenant of love to you from generations to generations. He has constantly covered you with his feathers and you have found refuge under His wings. His faithfulness has been your shield and rampart. Despite the fact that there are terror of night and arrow that flies by day, God has protected you by His mercy and faithfulness. There is pestilence that stalks in the darkness and the plague that destroys at midday, yet, God has protected you from all these. These are enough reasons for you to thank God.
1, Thank God for His faithfulness and for calling you into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
1 Corinthians 1:9
God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord
- Thank God because through His faithfulness, He has strengthened and protected you from the evil one.
2 Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.
- Give thanks to God for He is good and His love endures forever. Thank Him for His faithfulness continues through all generations
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. 5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
- Thank God for He is a faithful creator who is able to deliver you from all forms of suffering and give you the ability to continually do good.
1 Peter 4:19
So then, those who suffer according to God’s will should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good.
- Thank God for His faithfulness and His ability to keep you to the end
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.
- Thank God for always keeping His covenant of love to a thousand generations to those who love Him and keep His commandments. Praise God for His faithfulness
Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.
- Thank God for His faithfulness and compassions that are new every morning. Thank God because through His great love, you are not consumed by the enemies
2 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
- Thank God for His love reaches to the heavens and and His faithfulness reaches to the skies. Bless God because He is ever faithful towards you.
Your love, LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies
- Thank God for there is none like Him. He is mighty and His faithfulness surrounds you and your family
Who is like you, LORD God Almighty? You, LORD, are mighty, and your faithfulness surrounds you.
- Thank God for covering you with His feathers and for giving you refuge under His wings. Bless God for always delivering you from the terror of night and from the arrow that flies by day. Thank Him for deliverance from pestilence that stalks in the darkness and from the plague that destroys at midday.
He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. 5 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, 6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.
- Thank God for His faithfulness continues through all generations. Bless the Lord for He established the earth and it endures.
Your faithfulness continues through all generations; you established the earth, and it endures.
- Thank God for He is compassionate and gracious. Bless the Lord for He is slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness
And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, “The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness
- Thank God for His faithfulness and His saving help. Bless God for His righteousness and for his love towards you.
When all your people met, I did not keep silent. I said, “Our Lord is kind. He is faithful and caring, and he saves us.”
- Thank God for delivering you from captivity and for contending with those who contend with you. Bless God for saving your children from the clutches of the enemies.
But this is what the LORD says: “Yes, captives will be taken from warriors, and plunder retrieved from the fierce; I will contend with those who contend with you, and your children I will save.
- Thank God because His promises are “Yes” in Christ and “Amen.”
2 Corinthians 1:20
For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God.
- Thank God because not one of all the good promises that He gave you has failed. Bless the Lord for fulfilling all His promises
“Now I am about to go the way of all the earth. You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the LORD your God gave you has failed. Every promise has been fulfilled; not one has failed.
- Thank God because through His faithfulness He has removed your transgression from you.
as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.
- Thank God for His compassion towards you. Thank Him for treading your sins underfoot and for hurling all your iniquities into the depths of the sea.
You will again have compassion on us; you will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea.
- Thank God for giving you the gift of the Holy Spirit due to His faithfulness.
If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”
- Thank God for graciously giving up His Son, Jesus Christ, for you. Thank God for freely giving you all things through Jesus Christ.
He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?
- Thank God for He is a sun and shield. Bless the Lord for bestowing favor and honor upon you. Thank Him for not withholding good things from you and for giving you the grace to walk blamelessly before Him.
For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.
- Thank God for restoring you to health and for healing your wounds.
But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD, ‘because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.
- Thank God for delivering you from all the diseases He brought on the Egyptians. Thank God for healing you from all forms of diseases.
He said, “If you listen carefully to the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you.”
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
Stream live on our website from Monday 28th February to 3rd March from 12 noon – 1 pm MST (Prayer Session) and between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, March 4th for our Night of Divine Encounter via this link – Watch Live or through the Church’s Facebook or YouTube Page.
Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Are you a first time visitor to our website and you will like to fellowship with us in BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.