Pray for the Grace to Constantly Thirst for Righteousness
Pray for The Grace to Constantly Thirst for Righteousness
Today, we will be praying for the grace to constantly thirst for righteousness. As we trust in God to use us mightily to operate in the supernatural realm, we need to understand how important it is to thirst for righteousness. The book of Matthew 5:6 says, “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled”. It means that when you thirst for righteousness, you will be blessed. Matthew 6:3 also says that when you seek first God’s kingdom and His righteousness, all the things that others seek for shall be added unto you.
If you want to be anointed for great exploits and walk in the supernatural realm, you have to love righteousness and hate wickedness (Hebrews 1:9). One of the reasons why God loved and testified about Job was because he was blameless and upright. Due to his righteousness, God built a hedge around him, his family and his business. He was untouchable for the enemies. This means that when you thirst for righteousness, you will be untouchable for the enemies.
Noah Thirst for Righteousness
When God wanted to choose someone to build the ark when He was about to destroy the earth, He looked for a righteous man. Genesis 6:9 says, “This is the account of Noah and his family. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God.” It was these qualities of Noah that qualified him for God’s assignment. While others died as a result of the flood, Noah and his family were saved due to Noah’s righteousness. Do you also want to walk in the supernatural realm? If your answer is yes, then you need to thirst for righteousness. As we call on God today, I pray that God will give us the grace to constantly thirst for righteousness in Jesus’ name
- Father, I pray for the grace to constantly hunger and thirst for righteousness. Lord, empower me and give me the grace to walk in the supernatural realm
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
2. Father, I pray for the grace to seek your kingdom first and your righteousness. Lord, I pray that as I do so, all other things shall be added unto me in Jesus’ name. Father, anoint me mightily for supernatural exploits in Jesus’ name
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
3. Father, I receive the grace to love righteousness and to hate wickedness. Lord, I pray that as I do this, you will set me above my companions by anointing me the oil of joy. Lord, empower me for supernatural exploits in Jesus’ name
You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.”
4. Father, I pray for the grace to live a righteous and a blameless life despite the evil going on in the world. Lord, I pray that you will shield me and build a hedge around me, my family, my ministry and my business in Jesus’ name
In the land of Uz there lived a man whose name was Job. This man was blameless and upright; he feared God and shunned evil.
5. Father, I pray that you will count me worthy for supernatural exploits in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray for the grace to live a righteous and blameless life like Noah did during his days in Jesus’ name
This is the account of Noah and his family. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God.
6. Father, I pray for the grace not to defile myself with the king’s meat. As I do so, I pray that you will anoint me for supernatural wisdom and great exploits in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will be ten times better than my companions in Jesus’ name
But Daniel resolved not to defile himself with the royal food and wine, and he asked the chief official for permission not to defile himself this way. 9 Now God had caused the official to show favor and compassion to Daniel, 10 but the official told Daniel, “I am afraid of my lord the king, who has assigned your food and drink. Why should he see you looking worse than the other young men your age? The king would then have my head because of you.”
11 Daniel then said to the guard whom the chief official had appointed over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah, 12 “Please test your servants for ten days: Give us nothing but vegetables to eat and water to drink. 13 Then compare our appearance with that of the young men who eat the royal food, and treat your servants in accordance with what you see.” 14 So he agreed to this and tested them for ten days.
15 At the end of the ten days they looked healthier and better nourished than any of the young men who ate the royal food.
7. Father, I pray for the grace to uphold a high integrity like Samuel in Jesus’ name. Lord, give me the grace to live a holy and blameless life before you and the people in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will have a good testimony before you and before men in Jesus’ name. Father, give me the grace to thirst for righteousness in Jesus’ name
1 Samuel 12:3-4
Here I stand. Testify against me in the presence of the Lord and his anointed. Whose ox have I taken? Whose donkey have I taken? Whom have I cheated? Whom have I oppressed? From whose hand have I accepted a bribe to make me shut my eyes? If I have done any of these things, I will make it right.”
4 “You have not cheated or oppressed us,” they replied. “You have not taken anything from anyone’s hand.”
Special Bible Passage
Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, 2 but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night. 3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither— whatever they do prospers.
Early Morning Cry
To be a part of the corporate prayers during this 100 Days fasting and prayer, join us for the Early Morning Cry starting from Monday 2nd January to 11th April, 2023 from 5am to 6am MST. Watch Live through the Church’s Website, Facebook , Twitter or YouTube Page.
Would you like to be a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. . Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support.