Praying That You Will Be Fruitful Spiritually
Praying That You Will Be Fruitful Spiritually
Today, we will pray that we will be fruitful spiritually. Fruitfulness is in different categories. You can be fruitful physically, materially, financially, academically, maritally or spiritually. Someone who is fruitful physically might have a very good health while someone who is fruitful materially might have a great possession. To be fruitful academically could mean that you are always passing your examinations in flying colors. Marital fruitfulness could mean that you have a peaceful and enviable marriage. Also, if you are fruitful financially, it could mean that you are financially buoyant and you could afford all the things that money can buy.
All these forms of fruitfulness are very important, but the most important of all is spiritual fruitfulness. When you are spiritually fruitful, it means that you have the fruits of the Spirit and you are bearing fruits that can guarantee your eternal reign with Christ. The spiritual controls the physical. Psalm 92:12 says, “The righteous man will flourish like the palm tree, he will grow like a cedar in Lebanon.” When you bear righteous fruits you will definitely flourish like a palm tree and like a cedar in Lebanon. Proverbs 11:12 also says, “The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who is wise wins souls.”
Winning Souls Is Part of Your Spiritual Fruitfulness
It takes wisdom to win souls. The value p[aced on one soul is worth more than the wealth of the whole world put together. So, how wealthy you are spiritually can be determined by the number of souls you win for God. Winning souls is part of your spiritual fruitfulness. You cannot take your wealth or material possession to heaven. However, the souls that you win with your prayers and by using your wealth to sponsor the kingdom’s business will count for you in heaven. The best way to lay up your treasure in heaven is to invest in soul winning.
Another way to bear spiritual fruits is to have the wisdom from above. James 3:17 says, “But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without hypocrisy.” This passage says that the wisdom from above is full of mercy and good fruits. You cannot bear good fruits if you are not full of wisdom from above. Earthly wisdom will only yield bad fruits. There are some in the world that many may consider fruitful. However, because they bear the fruits through earthly wisdom their fruits are not relevant in heaven. As we pray today, I pray that you will be fruitful spiritually in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray for the grace to bear all the fruits of the Spirit. I pray for the grace to be fruitful spiritually in Jesus’ name.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
2. Father, I pray that I will flourish spiritually like a palm tree and I will grow like a cedar in Lebanon. I pray that I will be fruitful spiritually in Jesus’ name.
The righteous man will flourish like the palm tree, he will grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
3. Father, I pray that my fruit shall be the tree of life and I will be engaged in soul winning in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will be spiritually fruitful in Jesus’ name
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who is wise wins souls.
4. Father, I pray that you will endow me with wisdom from above that is pure, peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will be unwavering and without hypocrisy in Jesus’ name. Lord, give me the grace to be fruitful spiritually in Jesus’ name.
But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without hypocrisy.
5. Father, I pray that I will be fruitful spiritually in all seasons in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will not only bear fruit but my fruit will remain in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that I will receive whatever I ask in your name in Jesus’ name
You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you.
Only Good Trees Can Produce Good Fruits
6. Father, I pray that I will not bear bad fruits but I will bear good fruits always. I pray that the whole world will see my good fruits and they will come to the light of the gospel in Jesus’ name
You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will know them by their fruits.
7. Father, I pray that I will come to the realization that I am completely dead to the law through the body of Christ. I pray that you will open my eyes to see that I am joined to Christ who was raised from the dead in order that I might bear fruit of God. I pray that I will be fruitful spiritually in Jesus’ name
Therefore, my brethren, you also were made to die to the Law through the body of Christ, so that you might be joined to another, to Him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit for God.
8. Father, I pray for the grace not to walk in the counsel of the wicked nor stand in the path of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers. Lord, I pray that I will delight in the law of the Lord and I will meditate in His law day and night. I pray that I shall be like a tree that is planted by the streams of water which yields its fruit in its season. Lord, I pray that my leaves will not wither and in whatever I do, I prosper in Jesus’ name.
How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the path of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers! But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law he meditates day and night. He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season and its leaf does not wither; and in whatever he does, he prospers.
9. Father, I pray that every of your Word will fall on the good soil in my life in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will be spiritually fruitful and I will bring forth a hundredfold in Jesus’ name
And the one on whom seed was sown on the good soil, this is the man who hears the word and understands it; who indeed bears fruit and brings forth, some a hundredfold, some sixty, and some thirty.”
10. Father, I pray that I will bear so much fruit in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will die to self and be alive to righteousness. Lord, I pray that I will be fruitful spiritually in Jesus’ name.
Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
To be a part of the corporate prayers, stream live on our website from 26th August to 1st September, 2023 from 5am MST to 6am MST. Also join us online between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, 1st September, 2023 for our Night of Divine Encounter through our Church’s Website or through our Facebook, Twitter page or YouTube channel.
Are you interested in being a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support. You can also share your testimony by sending an email to [email protected]
Check Out NODE Instructions: