Praying That You Will Subdue The Earth
Praying That You Will Subdue The Earth
Today, we will pray that we will subdue the earth. After the creation of man, God pronounced a major blessing on man. God said that we should be fruitful and multiply and subdue the earth. To subdue means to quieten, to overcome or to bring under control. Subdue also means to conquer, to defeat, to vanquish to get the better of or to overpower. To subdue means to triumph over, to tame or to bring someone on their knees. Subdue could also mean to restrain, to keep in check, to govern, to tone down or to nip in the bud.
God wants us to subdue the earth. Genesis 1:28 says, “And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” God wants to govern the earth and overpower it. He wants us to triumph over the earth. We can take charge of everything that happens in the world as a result of this blessing.
You Can Fill The Earth With The Knowledge Of God’s Glory
Another way to subdue the earth is to ensure that we fill the earth with the knowledge of the glory of God. Habakkuk 2:14 says, “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.” Satan will always like to feed the world with wrong ideas, wrong ideologies and lies. Right from the beginning, he deceived Eve by feeding her with lies. He is still using the same strategy today. Satan has fed the world with a lot of lies. Some of these lies have penetrated into our educational system. Evolution theory and gender issues are some of the confusion in the world system today.
The lies of the devil have infiltrated our political system. The media have also bought into some of the lies of the devil and they are spreading such lies all over the world.
One of our duties as believers is to ensure that the earth is filled with the knowledge of the glory of God as the waters cover the sea. It is only the truth that has the capacity to deliver those who are under the bondage of the devil. Jesus also admonished us to preach the message of the kingdom throughout the world before the end could come. If we are really serious about subduing the earth, we need to spread the good news. We need to dominate the earth by spreading the heavens’ culture all over the world. The system of the world needs to submit to the system of God.
We Need To Shine Our Light All Over The World
Moreover, gross darkness will cover the earth and gross darkness will cover the people until we begin to shine our light as Christians. So, one of the ways we can subdue the earth is for us to begin to shine our light. The scripture says that we should arise and shine because our light has come. We can not afford to light our candle and hide it under a bushel. Let us overpower the world by shining our light. The Gentiles can only come to our light and their kings can only come to the brightness of our rising. As we pray today, I pray that God will give you the grace to subdue the earth in Jesus’ name. I pray that God’s will will be fulfilled in your life in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points: Praying That We Will Subdue The Earth
- Father, I thank you for giving me the grace to be fruitful and multiply and to subdue the earth.
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
2. Father, I pray that you will satisfy and replenish my soul in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that I will subdue the earth in Jesus’ name.
For I will satisfy the weary soul, and every languishing soul I will replenish.”
3. Father, I pray that I will be fruitful and multiply and subdue the earth in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray for the grace to exercise my dominion over all the creations in Jesus’ name
And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
4. Father,I thank because you are the God who did not create the earth empty. Thank you Lord because you formed the earth to be inhabited. I pray that you will release unto me the grace to subdue the earth in Jesus’ name
For thus says the Lord, who created the heavens (he is God!), who formed the earth and made it (he established it; he did not create it empty, he formed it to be inhabited!): “I am the Lord, and there is no other.
5. Father, I pray that you will bless me. I pray that you will cause me to be fruitful and multiply and to fill the earth in Jesus’ name.
And God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth.
Pray That You Will Replenish The Earth
6. Father, I know that all things are created by you either in heaven or on earth. So, I pray everything visible and invisible will work for my good in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that thrones, dominions, rulers and authorities will work in my favor in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will subdue the earth in Jesus’ name
For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.
7. Father, I pray that whenever I call your name, every knee in heaven, on earth and under the earth will bow in Jesus’ name. I receive the grace to subdue the earth in Jesus’ name.
So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth
8. Father, I pray that my children will continually be God’s heritage and not tools in the hands of the devil in Jesus’ name. I pray that my children will not be put to shame as they speak with their enemies at the gate in Jesus’ name.
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
9. Father, I pray that you will fill the earth with the knowledge of your glory as the waters cover the sea in Jesus’ name.
For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
To be a part of the corporate prayers, stream live on our website from 26th August to 1st September, 2023 from 5am MST to 6am MST. Also join us online between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, 1st September, 2023 for our Night of Divine Encounter through our Church’s Website or through our Facebook, Twitter page or YouTube channel.
Are you interested in being a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support. You can also share your testimony by sending an email to [email protected]
Check Out NODE Instructions: