Pray That Millions of Souls Shall Be Saved
Pray That Million of Souls Shall Be Saved As You Exercise Your Spiritual Authority
Today, we will pray that millions of souls shall be saved as we exercise our spiritual authority. One of the duties of the Holy Spirit is to convict the world of its sins. When the world is convicted of its sins, many will give their lives to Jesus Christ. Through the power of the Holy Spirit, we can exercise our spiritual authority. As we exercise our authority over sin, there will be a great revival. Acts 1:8 says, “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
In the scripture above, we realized that God gave us power after the baptism of the Holy Spirit. We need the power to be His witness. God wants us to start witnessing from our Jerusalem, and in all Judea, Samaria, and the ends of the earth. We have the power and authority to draw souls to the kingdom of God from all over the world. No wonder, Apostle Peter stepped on the stage immediately after he had received the baptism of the Holy Spirit, and preached. Through his sermon, God added three thousand to the Church. He later exercised his spiritual authority by healing a lame man at the Beautiful gate. He preached again shortly after this miracle and God added five thousand souls to the Church.
Pray For The Anointing To Draw Millions of Souls To The Kingdom
When we exercise our spiritual authority, we have the opportunity to win more souls to the kingdom. There are so many records in the bible where people gave their lives to Jesus Christ after they saw signs and wonders. When the jailer saw how God delivered Paul and Silas supernaturally, he fell down trembling before them and said “Sirs, what must I do to be saved? (Acts 16:29-30)” He took Paul and Silas to his household that same night and ensured that his whole household was saved and they were baptized (Acts 16:33-34). One of the ways to bring lost souls to Christ is by operating in the realm of the supernatural. I pray that as we exercise our spiritual authority, God will save millions of souls in Jesus’ name.
One sermon can change a whole city. When Jonah preached to the city of Nineveh, more than one hundred and twenty thousand people living in that city surrendered their lives to God (Jonah 4:11). They all fasted and repented of their sins and turned to God. We can still experience these types of supernatural moves of God in our time. Psalm 2:8 says, “Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession.”
You need to stop praying for small things and start praying for nations. God is willing to give you nations as your inheritance and the end of the earth as your possession. Your prayer can save several nations of the world. You can pray for the souls of all the men in your nation. God will deliver their souls to you. As we pray today, millions of souls will give their lives to Jesus Christ. As we exercise our spiritual authority there will be a mighty revival.
- Father, I pray that you will save millions of souls as I exercise my spiritual authority in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that the Holy Spirit will always be present to save and to deliver those who are under demonic oppression.
Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.
2. Father, I pray that you will perform miracles, signs and wonders through me that will lead to the salvation of souls in Jesus’ name. I pray that there will be no sinners in all our gatherings or meetings who will go unsaved in Jesus’ name.
But many who heard the message believed; so the number of men who believed grew to about five thousand.
3. Father, I pray that through one sermon from BKCC, a whole city will repent and submit to Christ in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that the message of the gospel will draw millions of souls to Christ from all over the world in Jesus’ name.
And should I not have concern for the great city of Nineveh, in which there are more than a hundred and twenty thousand people who cannot tell their right hand from their left—and also many animals?”
4. Father, I pray that there will be massive salvation of souls in all our meetings in Jesus’ name. I pray that the grace of God will draw millions of souls to Christ in Jesus’ name.
“For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.”
5. Father, I pray that sinners will no longer be comfortable in our presence without receiving their salvation. I pray that God will draw millions of souls to Christ as I exercise my spiritual authority in Jesus’ name.
“Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”
Praying For Salvation of Souls
6. Father, I pray that as I preach in your name, there will be a great salvation of souls in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will use me mightily to draw millions of souls to you.
“Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”
7. Father, I pray that by the authority you have invested in me, you will set those under captive free and they will begin to do mighty exploits for you in Jesus’ name
“But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”—he then said to the paralytic—“Rise, pick up your bed and go home.” And he rose and went home. When the crowds saw it, they were afraid, and they glorified God, who had given such authority to men.”
8. Father, I pray that you will make the impossible possible in all our gatherings in BKCC. I pray that both the high, low and mighty will receive their salvation through your Church in BKCC as we propagate the good news in Jesus’ name
“When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?” Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
9. Father, I pray that through BKCC, you will save many sinners whom the world has given up on. Lord, I pray that as we exercise our spiritual authority in BKCC, you will save millions of souls in Jesus’ name.
All the people saw this and began to mutter, “He has gone to be the guest of a sinner.” 8 But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, “Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount.” 9 Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham.
10. Father, I pray that you will give me nations as my inheritance and the ends of the earth as my possession in Jesus’ name.
“Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession.”
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
To be a part of the corporate prayers, stream live on our website from Saturday 29th July to 4th August, 2023 from 5am MST to 6am MST. Also join us online between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, August 4th, 2023 for our Night of Divine Encounter through our Church’s Website or through our Facebook, Twitter page or YouTube channel.
Are you interested in being a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support. You can also share your testimony by sending an email to [email protected]
Check Out NODE Instructions: