Pray For The Grace To Exercise Your Spiritual Authority
Pray For The Grace To Always Exercise Your Spiritual Authority
Today, we will pray for the grace to always exercise our spiritual authority in Jesus’ name. The language that Satan and his emissaries understand is power. When you have the authority, you don’t need to shout before demons and rulers of darkness will obey you. As you drive your car around in Canada, if you see a cop driving from your back and flash you for a traffic offence, you need to stop. Without saying a word, by just seeing the cop’s car flashing you to stop, you will stop. Why? Because the cop has authority. They are backed up by the government of Canada. If you disobey the cop, you have disobeyed the government of Canada and you will face the consequence.
In a similar manner, we are backed up by a heavenly government as believers. God has given us authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy. With just a command, sickness listens to us and goes. Demons can not stand our presence just the way they could not stand Jesus’ presence. When the two demoniacs at Gadarenes met Jesus, they were terrified. The scripture says “they cried out, “What have you to do with us, O Son of God? Have you come here to torment us, before the time?” (Matthew 8:29). Jesus had not issued any instruction but just seeing Jesus, they were terrified already, because He was a man with authority.
Exercise Your Spiritual Authority
As believers, we need to get to the level whereby demons will beg us about where to go when they meet us. Matthew 8:31-32 says, “And the demons begged him, “If you cast us out, send us away into the herd of swine.” And he said to them, “Go.” So they came out and went into the swine; and behold, the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea, and perished in the waters.” Most of the time, we spend hours casting out demons because we don’t understand the authority that we have. Jesus only said “Go” and the demons obeyed Him instantly.
Some of the Apostles actually demonstrated their authority in a higher dimension. Jesus Christ said that we will do greater things and some of the Apostles actually did greater things. Just by the shadow of Peter, many received their healing. Acts 5:15-16 says, “As a result, people brought the sick into the streets and laid them on beds and mats so that at least Peter’s shadow might fall on some of them as he passed by. Crowds gathered also from the towns around Jerusalem, bringing their sick and those tormented by impure spirits, and all of them were healed.” This is definitely a deeper level of exercising our authority. Without praying, healings took place. Impure spirits recognized the shadow of Peter and they left instantly. I pray that God will give us the grace to always exercise our spiritual authority in this dimension in Jesus’ name.
Greater Dimension of Exploits By Exercising Our Spiritual Authority
Apostle Paul was another man who exercised his spiritual authority in a greater dimension. Acts 19:11-12 says, “God did extraordinary miracles through Paul, so that even handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched him were taken to the sick, and their illnesses were cured and the evil spirits left them.” Apostle Paul did not have to be everywhere before people could experience their healing and deliverance. His apron and handkerchief was recognized by sicknesses and demons. God did extraordinary miracles through Paul that he did not need to be present in a meeting before miracles and deliverance could take place.
How come that impure spirits recognized the shadow of Peter, yet they don’t recognise you as a believer? How manage that evil spirits and illnesses recognize the handkerchief and the apron of Paul, yet they don’t know you as a believer. River Jordan recognized the cloak of Elijah and parted immediately, yet you were scared to pass through that little waters (Isaiah 43:2). The sun listened to the voice of Joshua, yet principalities and power do not recognize your voice. How come that the lions recognized Daniel, a man of prayer, yet the devil who is roaring like a deadly lion does not know you. The fiery furnace recognized the three Hebrews and refused to consume them, yet believers were panicking for just a spark of fire.
Wake Up From Your Slumber
It is time for us to wake up as believers. All these experiences that we have read are not just bible stories but bible realities. Romans 8:19 (KJV) says, “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.” It is time for you to manifest. As we pray today, I pray that God will give you the grace to start exercising your spiritual authority in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray for the grace to always exercise my spiritual authority. I pray and destroy all serpents and scorpions in Jesus’ name. I overcome all the power of the enemy in Jesus’ name.
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
2. Father, I pray and take authority over all devils in Jesus’ name. I cure all incurable diseases right now in Jesus’ name. I pray for the grace to always exercise my spiritual authority in Jesus’ name.
Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.
3. Father, I pray that you will bind whatever I bind on earth in heaven in Jesus’ name. I pray that whatever I lose on earth will be loosed in heaven in Jesus’ name.. I exercise my spiritual authority and I pray that Satan will lose his grip over my health, over my finances, over my soul and over my children in Jesus’ name.
“Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. 19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
4. Father, I pray that by your power, you will set the captives free in all our meetings in BKCC in Jesus’ name
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth
5. Father, I pray and come against principalities and power and spiritual wickedness in high places in Jesus’ name. I receive the grace to always exercise my spiritual authority in Jesus’ name
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Pray For The Grace To Exercise Your Spiritual Authority
6. Father, I pray that you will give me the grace to always exercise my spiritual authority in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will never leave me nor forsake me. I pray that you will use me to do greater things as I exercise my spiritual authority in Jesus’ name.
1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
7. Father, I pray for the grace to constantly use the weapons of my warfare to combat all evil forces in Jesus’ name. I demolish strongholds and arguments in Jesus’ name. I come against every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God in my life. Lord, I pray and take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ in Jesus’ name.
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
8. Father, I pray that I will not lose my spiritual authority to Satan in Jesus’ name. I have dominion over sin, over the flesh, over sickness and over the devil in Jesus’ name.
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
9. Father, I pray for the grace to always exercise my spiritual authority in Jesus’ name. I come against the power of sin and death and I have dominion over the works of the devil in Jesus’ name.
1 John 3:8
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
10. Father, I pray that I will constantly experience the signs that follow those who believe. I pray that I will drive out demons and speak in new tongues in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that the serpent and scorpions will have no dominion over me. I pray that whenever I lay my hands on the sick people, they will get well in Jesus’ name.
And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”
11. Father, I pray that I will not lose my faith in Jesus Christ. I declare that I am born of God and I overcome the world in Jesus’ name.
1 John 5:4-5
for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
To be a part of the corporate prayers, stream live on our website from Saturday 29th July to 4th August, 2023 from 5am MST to 6am MST. Also join us online between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, August 4th, 2023 for our Night of Divine Encounter through our Church’s Website or through our Facebook, Twitter page or YouTube channel.
Are you interested in being a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support. You can also share your testimony by sending an email to [email protected]
Check Out NODE Instructions: