Pray For Great Miracles, Signs and Wonders
Pray That There Will Be Miracles, Signs and Wonders As You Exercise Your Spiritual Authority
Today, we will pray that there will be miracles, signs and wonders as we exercise our spiritual authority. There are signs that are supposed to follow the believers. Mark 16:17 says, “And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”
One of the ways the world can identify whether you are a believer or not is through the signs that follow you. There are some checklists that authenticate that you are truly a believer. Can you cast out demons? Are you speaking with new tongues? Can you pick up snakes with your hands without being hurt? The snakes mentioned here are not necessarily physical snakes. Satan is that great serpent that tempted Adam and Eve. However, a snake wriggled around the hand of Paul and he was not hurt (Acts 28:3). The believers can do the unimaginable and incomprehensible things through the power of God.
When believers drink a deadly poison, the scripture says it will not hurt them. They will lay hands on sick people and they will get well. These are the signs which Jesus said that the believers will experience. Are you a believer? If yes, these signs are supposed to follow you.
The Records of Great Signs and Wonders In The Bible
We have several records in the bible where the disciples performed notable miracles. Right from the old testament to the new testament, the scripture is full of signs and wonders. Great men of God did notable and outstanding miracles. Moses performed some mind blowing signs and wonders in Egypt before Pharaoh released the Israelites. Elijah performed great signs and wonders by stopping the rain, parting river Jordan and bringing fire from heaven on two captains of fifty as well as on a sacrifice in his contest with the prophets of Baal. The language that the devil understands is force. The violent need to take the kingdom by force.
The world needs signs and wonders for them to believe. The creation is eagerly waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God. As believers, we have to constantly engage in spiritual warfare. Pharaoh did not release the Israelites until he saw the supernatural hands of God. Nebuchadnezzar did not believe in God until he saw three men walking in the fire freely without hurt. The unbelievers need the signs and wonders for them to believe.
Signs and Wonders Are Tools For Evangelism
Also, notable miracles, and signs and wonders are tools for evangelism. When Peter and John healed the lame man at the Beautiful Gate, God added about five thousand souls to the Church. The unbelievers only understand the language of power. On the day of Pentecost, God added three thousand souls to the Church after they have experienced great signs and wonders. They heard a sound of a mighty rushing wind through the power of the Holy Spirit. They saw the Holy Spirit descended upon the disciples like a tongue of fire. No wonder, it was easier for Paul to preach one message, and three thousand were added to the Church.
As we pray today, I pray that there will be miracles, signs and wonders in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that there will be miracles, signs and wonders as I exercise my spiritual authority in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will always confirm my word by signs and wonders.
And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them, and confirmed the word by the signs that followed.][And they promptly reported all these instructions to Peter and his companions. And after that, Jesus Himself sent out through them from east to west the sacred and imperishable proclamation of eternal salvation.
2. Father, I pray for the grace to constantly preach the Word of God boldly with reliance upon the Holy Spirit. Lord, I pray that you will grant signs and wonders to be done by my hands in Jesus’ name.
Therefore they spent a long time there speaking boldly with reliance upon the Lord, who was testifying to the word of His grace, granting that signs and wonders be done by their hands.
3. Father, I pray that you will testify to my words both by signs and wonders and by various miracles. I pray that through your anointing upon my life, many will receive the gifts of the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ name
God also testifying with them, both by signs and wonders and by various miracles and by gifts of the Holy Spirit according to His own will.
4. Father, I pray that many signs and wonders will take place through me and everyone will keep feeling the sense of awe as I preach the gospel.
Everyone kept feeling a sense of awe; and many wonders and signs were taking place through the apostles.
5. Father, I pray that many signs and wonders will start taking place through all the members of BKCC in Jesus’ name. I pray that you will give us the grace to constantly exercise our spiritual authority in Jesus’ name.
At the hands of the apostles many signs and wonders were taking place among the people; and they were all with one accord in Solomon’s portico.
Pray For Notable Miracles, Signs and Wonders
6. Father, I pray that through me, you will perform great signs and wonders among the Gentiles in Jesus’ name. I pray that nations will come to my light and their kings to the brightness of my rising in Jesus’ name.
All the people kept silent, and they were listening to Barnabas and Paul as they were relating what signs and wonders God had done through them among the Gentiles.
7. Father, I pray that the sign of a true apostle will be performed in my ministry in Jesus’ name. I pray that I will constantly experience signs and wonders and miracles as I propagate the gospel in Jesus’ name
2 Corinthians 12:12
The signs of a true apostle were performed among you with all perseverance, by signs and wonders and miracles.
8. Father, I pray for the grace to fully preach the gospel of Christ in the power of signs and wonders and in the power of the Spirit. I pray for the grace to constantly exercise my spiritual authority.
in the power of signs and wonders, in the power of the Spirit; so that from Jerusalem and round about as far as Illyricum I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.
9. Father, I pray that through me, you will always extend your hands to heal. Lord, I pray that signs and wonders will always take place through me, in the name of Jesus
while You extend Your hand to heal, and signs and wonders take place through the name of Your holy servant Jesus.”
10. Father, I pray that through me, you will perform noteworthy miracles, signs and wonders that the whole world can not deny in Jesus’ name.
Saying, “What shall we do with these men? For the fact that a noteworthy miracle has taken place through them is apparent to all who live in Jerusalem, and we cannot deny it.
Pray For Great Signs And Wonders
11. Father, I pray that as I preach the gospel, I will always be full of grace and power and I will perform great wonders and signs among the people in Jesus’ name.
And Stephen, full of grace and power, was performing great wonders and signs among the people.
12. Father, I pray that through me, you will draw millions of souls to Christ by great signs and wonders in Jesus’ name.
The crowds with one accord were giving attention to what was said by Philip, as they heard and saw the signs which he was performing.
13. Father, I pray that through me, you will set those under demonic oppression free in Jesus’ name. I pray that there will be great signs and miracles as I preach the gospel.
Even Simon himself believed; and after being baptized, he continued on with Philip, and as he observed signs and great miracles taking place, he was constantly amazed.
14. Father, I pray that miracles, signs and wonders will accompany me in Jesus’ name. I pray that you will equip me for a great and mighty revival in Jesus’ name.
These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues
15. Father, I pray that the power of God will always move mightily through me and the power of the Holy Spirit will always be present to heal, to save and to deliver in Jesus’ name.
1 Corinthians 14:22
So then tongues are for a sign, not to those who believe but to unbelievers; but prophecy is for a sign, not to unbelievers but to those who believe.
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
To be a part of the corporate prayers, stream live on our website from Saturday 29th July to 4th August, 2023 from 5am MST to 6am MST. Also join us online between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, August 4th, 2023 for our Night of Divine Encounter through our Church’s Website or through our Facebook, Twitter page or YouTube channel.
Are you interested in being a member of BKCC? Fill out the form in “I’m New” session and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out the form in our volunteer session and we will get in touch with you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session and see how you can support. You can also share your testimony by sending an email to [email protected]
Check Out NODE Instructions: