Pray That God Will Have Mercy On You
Pray That God Will Have Mercy On You
Today, we will pray that God will have mercy on us. If you need healing in your body, you can cry for God’s mercy. Blind Bartimaeus cried unto Jesus for mercy and he received his sight. If you are sick in your body, God will heal you by His mercy. He took several stripes so that you can be healed. He settled the case of your healing thousands of years ago. So, you are healed by God’s mercy.
If you are currently barren, God will have mercy on you and bless you with children. He remembered Sarah, Rebecca, Rachael, Hannah, Elizabeth, Manoah’s wife and the Shulammite woman. He will remember you also. There was no barren woman who cried unto God in the bible who was childless. The only woman who was barren for a lifetime in the bible was Michal, David’s wife. She mocked her husband when he was dancing to God and God shut her womb. So, if you are barren today you shall be fruitful in Jesus’ name. I pray that the Lord will have mercy on you in Jesus’ name.
Our God Is Merciful
God said that He will have mercy on whom He will have mercy and He will have compassion on whom He will have compassion. The thief nailed alongside Jesus Christ at the cross does not deserve mercy. You can imagine the number of people he would have robbed, maimed and killed. However, he found mercy at the dying minute. He met Jesus at Paradise after death. This must have been by God’s mercy. The mercy of God has the capacity to save the worst sinners. Do you think that your sin is so grievous that you think God may not forgive you? I pray that God will have mercy on you in Jesus’ name.
Our God is full of mercy and His mercy is Good (Psalm 109:21). The mercy of God endures forever. Psalm 86:15 (NKJV) says, “But You, O Lord, are a God full of compassion, and gracious, long-suffering and abundant in mercy and truth.” God’s mercy is in abundance. We only need to tap into His mercy. As we pray today, I pray that God will have mercy on us in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I pray that you will deal with me in your mercy and deliver me from all forms of wickedness in Jesus’ name.
Psalm 109:21 (NKJV)
But You, O God the Lord, deal with me for Your name’s sake; Because Your mercy is good, deliver me
2. Father, I thank you for you are good and your mercy endures forever. God, I pray that you will have mercy on me in Jesus’ name.
1 Chronicles 16:34 (NKJV)
Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
3. Father, I thank you because you are full of compassion and you are gracious. Lord, I thank you for your longsuffering and your abundant mercy and truth. God, I pray that you will have mercy on me in Jesus’ name.
Psalm 86:15 (NKJV)
But You, O Lord, are a God full of compassion, and gracious, long-suffering and abundant in mercy and truth.
4. Father, I thank you for your kindness shall not depart from me nor will your covenant of peace be removed. God, I pray that you will have mercy on me in Jesus’ name.
Isaiah 54:10 (NKJV)
For the mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, but My kindness shall not depart from you, nor shall My covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has mercy on you
5. Father, I pray for the grace to keep myself in your love as I depend on your mercy unto eternal life. God, I pray that you will have mercy on me in Jesus’ name.
Jude 1:20-21 (NKJV)
But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
6. Father, I pray that you will remember your tender mercies and your loving kindness towards me and my household. God, I pray that you will have mercy and don’t let your loving kindness depart from me in Jesus’ name.
Psalm 25:6 (NKJV)
Remember, O Lord, Your tender mercies and Your loving kindnesses, For they are from of old
7. Father, I pray that you will have mercy on me in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that just like you had mercy on the blind Bartimaeus, you will have mercy on me in Jesus’ name.
Luke 18:35-38 (NLV)
Jesus was coming near Jericho. A blind man was sitting by the side of the road, begging. 36 He heard many people going by and asked what was happening. 37 They told him that Jesus of Nazareth was going by. 38 Then he cried out and said, “Jesus, Son of David, have pity on me.”
8. Father, I pray that you will forgive all my sins by your mercy as I repent and confess and forsake them in Jesus’ name.
Proverbs 28:13 (NKJV)
He who covers his sins will not prosper, but whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy.
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
To be a part of the corporate prayers, stream live on our website from 28th October to 3rd November, 2023 from 5am MST to 6am MST. Also join us online between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, 3rd November, 2023 for our Night of Divine Encounter through our Church’s Website or through our Facebook, Twitter page or YouTube channel.
Are you interested in being a member of BKCC? Fill out this form “I’m New” and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out this form ” volunteer” and we will get in touch with you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session of our website and see how you can support. You can also share your testimony by sending an email to [email protected]
Check Out NODE Instructions: