Pray That God Will Save You By His Mercy
Pray That God Will Save You By His Mercy
Today, you should pray that God will save you by His mercy. There were many people that Jesus healed and he told them to sin no more after healing them. This shows that their sicknesses came as a result of sins. Also, sweating and laboring so hard before you can sustain yourself is also as a result of sin. Lack came as a result of sin. Marital challenges also came as a result of sin. The first institution that God constituted is marriage and that is also the first institution that the devil attacked. Adam and Eve were living happily in the garden of Eden before Satan tempted them.
After God punished Adam and Eve for their sins, He sent them out of the Beautiful garden. It shows that we are not supposed to worry about where to live. So, homelessness, also came as a result of sin. The first two children that Adam and Eve gave birth to were Abel and Cain. Among these two children, Cain was unruly and he had a carefree attitude about his relationship with God. We can describe him as a wayward child. This shows that unruly behavior also came as a result of the fall of man. So, when we pray to God to save us by His mercy, it is actually a total package. We get our healing, deliverance, provision, promotion, accommodation, peaceful home and godly children as a result of this salvation.
Examples of Those Whom By His Mercy
Zacchaeus was a corrupt tax collector. He was a dubious person who took money illegally from people before he had an encounter with Jesus. That encounter restored his salvation and his peace. He decided to give back in multiple folds, what he had collected from the people dubiously. Luke 19:8 (NIV) says, “But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, “Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount.” Zacchaeus was saved by God’s mercy. He also made up his mind to give half of his possession to the poor.
Let us consider the story of Rahab the harlot who later became one of the great matriarchs of Jesus’ Christ. Only God knows the number of men she had slept with. However, she encountered God’s favour when she received the spies sent from Israel to the land of Jericho and protected them. She and all the members of her family were saved as a result. Not that only, she married into the family of Judah, the lineage where Jesus Christ eventually came through. Rahab was saved by God’s mercy. No matter how dirty you think you are, I also pray that God will save you by His mercy in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I thank you for the salvation of my soul. Lord, I thank you for dying for my sins and for delivering me from the bondage of sins.
Romans 5:8 (NKJV)
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
2. Father, I thank you because you are rich in mercy and your love is great. Lord, I pray that you will save me from the clutches of sin by your mercy. I pray that sin will not have dominion over me in Jesus’ name.
Ephesians 2:4-5 (NKJV)
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved)
3. Father, I thank you because there is no God like you who pardons iniquity. Lord, I thank you because you do not retain your anger forever and you delight in mercy. God, I pray that you will save me by your mercy and you will give me the grace not to go back into the world in Jesus’ name.
Micah 7:18 (NKJV)
Who is a God like You, pardoning iniquity and passing over the transgression of the remnant of His heritage? He does not retain His anger forever, because He delights in mercy.
4. Father, I thank you for the love that you have towards me. Thank you Jesus for being the propitiation for my sins. God, I pray that you will save me by your mercy in Jesus’ name.
1 John 4:9-10 (NKJV)
In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. 10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
5. Father, I pray that you will return and rescue my soul from destruction. Lord, I pray that you will save me because of your mercy in Jesus’ name.
Psalm 6:4 (NASB)
Return, LORD, rescue my soul; Save me because of Your mercy.
Pray for God’s Help And Mercy
6. Father, I pray that you will help me and save me according to your mercy in Jesus’ name
Psalm 109:26 (NKJV)
Help me, O LORD my God! Oh, save me according to Your mercy,
7. Father, I pray that I will surely experience your goodness and mercy all the days of my life in Jesus’ name. Lord, I pray that you will save me by your mercy in Jesus’ name
Psalm 23:6 (NKJV)
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; A and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
8. Father, I thank you for saving me according to your mercy through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the holy Spirit. Lord, I pray for the grace to stand firm in you and not to look back in Jesus’ name
Titus 3:5 (NKJV)
“Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit
9. Father, I pray that as I come boldly to your throne of grace, I will find grace to help in time of need in Jesus’ name. God, I pray that you will save and deliver me by your mercy in Jesus’ name.
Hebrews 4:16 (NKJV)
Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
10. Father, I thank you because I am born again to a new life and have a hope that never dies through your loving-kindness. Lord, I thank you for your death and resurrection from the grave so as to save me. I pray for the grace to stand firm till the end in Jesus’ name.
1 Peter 1:3 (NLV)
Let us thank the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It was through His loving-kindness that we were born again to a new life and have a hope that never dies. This hope is ours because Jesus was raised from the dead.
Be A Part of Night of Divine Encounter
To be a part of the corporate prayers, stream live on our website from 28th October to 3rd November, 2023 from 5am MST to 6am MST. Also join us online between 7 pm -10 pm MST on Friday, 3rd November, 2023 for our Night of Divine Encounter through our Church’s Website or through our Facebook, Twitter page or YouTube channel.
Are you interested in being a member of BKCC? Fill out this form “I’m New” and we will reach out to you. Will you like to serve by volunteering in BKCC? Fill out this form ” volunteer” and we will get in touch with you. Will you like to support the work of God in BKCC? Visit the “Give” session of our website and see how you can support. You can also share your testimony by sending an email to [email protected]
Check Out NODE Instructions: